Black Tulip Event Flowers

Salt Lake City, UT View map

Black Tulip is a wedding and event floral design studio serving Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah. We love wedding flowers, and we love giving our brides their dream bouquets and arrangements on their big day. Details are important to us. Black Tulip is owned and operated by Miriam Walkingshaw, who has been working in event floral design in Salt Lake City since 2003.

We take pride in our customer service and we are great at making planning process easy for you. Because we operate out of a studio (with no retail storefront), our customers get good value for their money. Also our designs are unique and customized for your event. We also offer sales and rental of things you may need, like vases & containers, pedestals, shepherd hooks, etc.

Our studio is located in the Millcreek/Holladay area, close to many venues in SLC and the canyons, including Millcreek Canyon, Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, Park City and Deer Valley.

We aim for exclusive design, but deliver it with an unpretentious attitude. We welcome wedding orders large and small. You have enough on your mind right now. Choose a top notch floral atelier you can trust to do a first class job. Please call today. 801.652.8991

For ideas about flowers and decor for you event, please visit our Facebook page:

Also for information about what we are doing and ideas for event planning & gardening:

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Kristy Married on 01/16/2010
    I used Black Tulip Event for the first time for our Wedding day. It was beyond what I could have hoped for!! Everyone commented how amazing everything looked from the bouquet, to the decor, to the cake. I was blown away with how reasonable the prices were, as well as how easy it was for Miriam to understand what I wanted despite my lack of floral knowledge. She was a pleasure to work with and I will continue to Black Tulip Events for all my floral needs in the future.

Rochelle Married on 10/17/2009
    My flowers turned out so beautiful! At the end of the night as we picked them all up, I was actually sad to tell people to take them home! They were so gorgeous I didn't want to share, but we were leaving on our honeymoon the next day and I knew I couldn't take them home. But I was sad that I couldn't enjoy my bouquet for more than the one night. Seriously, I can't describe how gorgeous they were. I just loved them. And I loved working with Miriam- she was so personable and helpful and flexible with working with my ideas. Plus, it was a great value for the money. Really, really, awesome vendor. I highly recommend them.
    Kristina Married on 06/25/2009
    I received so many compliments on my flowers and absolutely loved them! Miriam was easy to work with and was very knowledgeable also. She really tried to work with the style I wanted and added her own expertise as well. In return, I couldn't have been more happy with the flowers. Black Tulip was also very flexible and professional.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Black Tulip Event Flowers 1
Gift
You will receive a free 'toss' bouquet with the purchase of a bridal bouquet. You can use your toss bouquet to toss at the end of the reception. It also doubles as a great arrangement in a vase at the guestbook table. Or, if you prefer, you can take your toss bouquet to the temple for photos there. Mention you saw this deal on Wedding Wire or bring the printed coupon to your consultation. I look forward to meeting you!

Melissa Kelsey Photography Melissa Kelsey Photography Wedding Photographers

Miriam, at Black Tulip Events is dedicated to providing her clients with beautiful, unique, high quality floral design. I have her on my recommended vendors list, and I'm very picky about who is on it, since the vendors I recommend are a reflection on me and my business.

Salt Lake City, 84124
Location of (Black Tulip Event Flowers)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding