1432 Silver Street, Ashland, NE 68003 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bittersweet Bakery

At Bittersweet Bakery, we create the most delicious and beautiful cakes. Our moist, tender cakes, paired with the lightest whipped buttercreams and fillings will without a doubt please you and your guests. In addition, we make it a priority to keep up with the newest trends in cake design as well as always striving to perfect the classic timeless looks. Whatever your cake design desires may be, we can create it for you. Whether it be simple smooth buttercream or fondant, vintage ruffles, sheek contemporary design, rustic flair, sugar flowers galore, or something totally unique, we can create it for you on your most important day. Tastings are always complimentary and set on a one-on-one basis. We greatly look forward to meeting with you to create your perfect cake!

• Le Cupcake
  • Cupcakes & More...
  • Super Sue's Sweet Shoppe
Resampled95201206309515064995248
0106131039a
0922121520a

3 Reviews for Bittersweet Bakery

Elizabeth · Married on 03/20/2015

The most excellent gluten-free cake you will ever taste. Good price and value. We also ordered cookies and assorted breads to enjoy after the wedding. I love Bittersweet Bakery!

Sent on 04/19/2015

First, I'd like to start by saying that I never write reviews, but I found online reviews so helpful when vetting my own vendors that I feel obligated to contribute. I worked with Nancy for our tasting and wedding. She was great! The tasting was amazing. After we tried all the cake flavors, icings, etc., we were stuck on almond cake and didn't know how to pair it with the icings we liked. She had great suggestions and helped us create a delicious combination! Most importantly, the cake tasted GREAT at our wedding. What was truly AMAZING about Bittersweet is they completely customized our cake design to our wedding theme. We were using a very specific swirl/scroll design for our wedding invitations, programs, etc., and Nancy had the baker create a sketch of it, send it to me via email, and then create the look on the cake! It was so great! Definitely go with Bittersweet for a personal touch and a beautiful cake! Also, they will bake you a cake for free on your one year anniversary!

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • Q

Qiana · Married on 08/22/2015

The cake tasting was amazing! I was hooked at first bite. She sketched my vision and it was perfect! The only problem is on my wedding day, my cake was still frozen/too cold where we couldn't even taste or enjoy the flavors! For the cake cutting, I couldnt even cut he cake! So we had a few crumbles for pictures sake. I was embarrassed a bit because I bragged so much about the cake but it came out pretty basic. The only good thing was later that evening the room temperature left overs we sooooo awesome! Wish I had my guest just take it home instead! The almond cake is the best thing I have ever eaten! All in all, I'd do it again but let the cake thaw a bit

Sent on 08/30/2015

Bittersweet Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bittersweet Bakery 1
    Complimentary Anniversary Cake with Wedding Cake
    Book your wedding cake with us and receive a complimentary seperate 6 inch, 2 layer Anniversary Cake.

• 1432 Silver Street Ashland, 68003 See on map