Aurora, IN 47001 Map · Phone number

About Biller-Hughes Entertainment

My love for music brought me to the DJ/Entertainment industry. I've been a karaoke DJ since 2010. I began Djing weddings, private parties and benefits since 2011.

I have been steadily DJing at Wildwood Pub and McKinleys Pub in Fairfield since 2012. And Symmes Tavern since 2011.

I have competitive prices for weddings and private parties.

And what sets me aside from the competition? My personality and love for this career.

Follow Biller-Hughes Entertainment on

Couple dancing
ae8e39bfb68a16cf 1524808403 095c7360a085cbd5 1524808402 b1e499f425358fc0 152480

1 Reviews for Biller-Hughes Entertainment

Janice · Married on 07/02/2013

Nicole has to be the best DJ I have ever seen. I had been to a few weddings before the day of my wedding and couldn't believe how horrible the DJ's were and how much they had charge. Nicole was hilarious and interactive not just a person behind a table pushing play. We danced all night and at the end of the evening she sang my husband and I a beautiful song acapella! It was beautiful!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Biller-Hughes Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 897.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

• Aurora, 47001 See on map