108 North Main St, Cranbury, NJ 08512 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800

About Bill Persons Photography

Bill Persons Photography is a wedding photography business based in Cranbury, New Jersey, which is available to cover events across the country and the globe. Interested in getting to know his subjects as much as he possibly can, Bill forms an authentic connection with couples. This allows him to produce photos that are real, full of joyous emotion, as well as being insightful.

Bill discusses the location, the venue, the theme, and a variety of other details with the happy pair so that he can get a feel of how best to prepare for their event. These are important because when Bill knows the look and theme of your celebration, he can figure out how best to capture it. This approach is informed by his ability to fuse film and natural styles together. Most important of all, however, is that Bill Persons Photography tries to weave a narrative into the photos he takes.

Not content with photographing the day’s events for a chronological reminder, Bill takes pictures that will evoke emotion. He also does it to help the couple save significant memories and tell the tale of the day, how it made everyone feel, and how it made them react.

Bill Persons Photography customizes wedding packages to suit couples, so that the event is personalized to accommodate budgets and requests. Some of the many services Bill offers include:

• Additional photographer

sdw 5859 51 1062947 1556563124

3 Reviews for Bill Persons Photography

Melanie and Sean · Married on 05/04/2019

Worry Free Wedding Day!

My new husband and I are very happy that we chose Bill Persons to photograph our wedding day.
    Bill is warm and friendly - a kind professional with lots of patience!
    He checked in with us two weeks before our event - just to touch base - and that is so comforting!
    Since there are so many details to be concerned with - up to and on - your special day it’s just wonderful to have complete trust in your photographer as we had with Bill.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Katie

Katie Jones · Married on 04/27/2019

The Art of Marriage

Bill is a fun, artistic guy. I loved working with him and he captured the best moments of my life. Bill even offered a second shooter for free, as he had someone apprenticing with him. Between the two of them our photos are magical. They captured all the right moments and the best lighting. It was wonderful to have them share in our special day and I look forward to having them shoot for me again and have actively recommended Bill to all my engaged friends.

Bill does a lot of shots in a photo journalistic style and captures amazing candid photos. My big day was steeped in family tradition. I got married 6 years from the day that my husband asked me to be his girlfriend, which just so happened to be my grandparents wedding anniversary. I've been a member of the same church as my grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles, all my life. They all have the same wedding portraits at the same alter, in front of the same breath-taking stained glass doors. Bill helped me to recreate that imagery, but also helped me to create new shots.

Boy, did we have a party. From the church I grew up in, to the childhood park where I learned to fish and ride my bike and play basketball, to the banquet hall Bill and his apprentice captured every moment. With the up lighting of the room and the intelligent dance lighting and the dimmed lighting, Bill captured all the dancing, all the crying, all the singing. I cannot stress enough how great he was. And even though he captured everything, Bill is a ninja. He blended in and we didn't feel like we had cameras and paparazzi in our face all night.

What a great time. Thank you, Bill!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Carmela · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent photographer for capturing details for an intimate wedding

In short - Bill is wonderful to work with, extremely gracious, and went above and beyond to capture the feeling of our intimate wedding. To give a more detailed review:

- Very easy to book and work with - Bill shot our intimate (less than 20-person) wedding in November 2017 the day before Thanksgiving. Despite the short notice we gave (just a few weeks) and the proximity to the holidays, Bill accommodated us and was very easy to communicate with.

- Detail-oriented in preparation - We had a phone call prior to the wedding where we went through the details of our wedding, and Bill was very thoughtful about the questions he was asking and in getting us to think through considerations for our wedding.

- Emphasis on the candid moments - We prioritized capturing the candid, intimate moments throughout the wedding, and Bill delivered on this with many beautiful shots of big and small moments throughout our wedding and reception. Even a few months after, it is a joy to look through our photos and remember how that evening felt.

- Extremely personable

- Overall, Bill was just a joy to work with. He fit right into our intimate wedding, getting our guests to be comfortable with the camera easily. He is clearly very passionate about his craft, and made us feel that he cared very much about capturing our wedding the way we wanted. Overall, we are very happy with our decision to work with Bill for our intimate wedding, and would highly recommend him to others with a similar vibe, who want to focus on the feelings and the moments within.

Thank you Bill!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Bill Persons Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 108 North Main St Cranbury, NJ, 08512 See on map
    (609) 619-0839 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bill Persons Photography)

Bill Persons Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bill Persons Photography include in the starting price?

Bill Persons Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Prints

What photography services does Bill Persons Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bill Persons Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Engagement Shoot
  • Matted Prints

What photography styles does Bill Persons Photography offer?

Bill Persons Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film
  • Natural

What photography services does Bill Persons Photography offer?

Bill Persons Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bill Persons Photography offer for wedding events?

Bill Persons Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bill Persons Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bill Persons Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.