Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Big Picture Films

Big Picture Films captures candid moments in a photo journalistic and non-intrusive way that allows us to create the perfect time capsule for you to relive your special event for years to come. Based in Atlanta and specializing in weddings, we use cutting edge cameras and equipment to create the high-end luxury film that your special day deserves.

Stephen W. Moore - Owner, Big Picture Films:

Choosing a videographer for your wedding involves a great deal of trust and you want to find the right person for you. So who am I? I’m happy and an eternal optimist. I love to build unique furniture out of reclaimed wood and steel. I like starting dance parties in the candy aisle of grocery stores. I’m very conscientious. I know how to tie a bow tie. I identify myself as a filmmaker and storyteller. One of my favorite quotes is from the musical Wicked: “those who don’t try, never look foolish.” Being allowed to create time capsules for my clients of the best day of their life is a privilege that brings me immeasurable joy.

My career as a filmmaker began in 2003 in Los Angeles. In 2006, I became a member of the Directors Guild of America as a 2nd Assistant Director and since then I’ve worked on big budget films like Transformers, Sex & The City – The Movie, Role Models, The Bucket List, Hangover II & III, The Judge, an Eddie Murphy movie that I’d personally like to apologize for, and many more. My whole life changed though when I met a girl. I followed her to Chicago, got her to marry me and now we call Atlanta home. It’s because of her that I started Big Picture Films. I’ve realized we only get so many hours in the day and while working on big budget films sounds good, it doesn’t allow me to be the husband that I want to be or the dad that I hope to become.

Follow Big Picture Films on

146620610153422487400162586487622n 2

• Videos 4

2 Reviews for Big Picture Films

Jeena · Married on 01/15/2017

Big Picture Films was by far our favorite vendor from our wedding. After meeting with Steve, we knew his personality and artist work was a great fit for our needs. We are highly satisfied with the outcome of our wedding video and will continue to forward his name to all of our family and friends looking for a videographer.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kathleen · Married on 11/05/2016

Steve of Big Picture Films did not disappoint!!. Big Picture Films captured every moment of my daughter and son-in-laws wedding day. It was held at 200 Peachtree in Atlanta GA and it was an amazing day, absolutely beautiful. You can’t watch the movie trailer without crying (tears of joy). I’ve watched it over and over again a million times. I’m so pleased with their professionalism and movie industry experience made us feel special throughout the day. The movie trailer gives you complete highlights of the days events and if you were not there, you sure felt like you were a part of it. I loved it and love them for giving us such a memorable piece of footage that will last a lifetime. They were a pleasure to work with and made the experience a dream come true.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Big Picture Films's reply:

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence! It was an amazing day and I was proud to be able to bear witness to such a happy couple.

Big Picture Films Pricing

Big Picture Films Price Rates

Big Picture Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage