Engagement
Shoot included

About BHP Imaging

• People in Love • Places They Love •

Creating BHP happened with one thing in mind: Brian wanted the business to provide exactly what he was looking for in his own wedding photographer. Pricing had to be up front and clear, surprise costs just couldn’t happen, and the process had to be simple for the couple. The business he crafted is honest, enjoyable, and easy to understand.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Cheyenne

32 Reviews for BHP Imaging

If we could rate BHP Imaging higher than a 5 on this scale we would! Brian was so accommodating and helpful when it came to putting our special day together. The final pictures were well beyond our expectations and the perfect touch to a great day. BHP comes highly recommended! - Thanks Brian Amanda & Pat Lewallen

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brian and Danica were extremely professional from start to finish. While they were professional they fit in with our wedding party just perfectly. Our pictures were more than we could have ever imagined. The details that both Brian and Danica captured were truly amazing. Looking through our pictures helped us relive the day. We are so thankful for the incredible work they did!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Brian from BHP is a solid dude. I'm another photographer in Laramie, and I can assure you he is really great at his job, and I recommend him to many clients who I cannot take care of.

I highly recommend Brian and hiring BHP Imaging to photograph your wedding! Brian is one of the best photographers I know; always learning and brushing up on the latest to improve his skills. His creativity is outstanding and you can always expect the best work from him. Brian is also one of the nicest guys I know and you can guarantee you'll become friends with him the moment you meet him. If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding, look no further, you cannot go wrong with Brian!

Events

710 E Garfield St , Ste 242, Laramie, WY 82070   See On Map
307-272-9903 (phone)
BHP Imaging is a wedding Photographer from Laramie. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Wyoming, Colorado, and Denver. BHP Imaging is a professional wedding Photography Services that has been part of the Laramie wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Wedding photography, commercial photography, and event photography. certified professional photography, wyoming, colorado, denver, fort collins weddings..