Louisville, KY 40241 Map · Phone number

About BeYOUtiful Hair & Makeup

We are Hair and Makeup Artists based in Louisville, Ky. We service Brides and their Bridal party groups, also ANY special occasion event.

We are here to give you exceptional, concierge Hair and Makeup services to help make YOU the most BeYOUtiful you can be for the most special day of your life!

We stand out from the traditional salons, because we *specialize* in special occasion events and styling!

It's our PASSION!

We love creating timeless looks that keep you FLAWLESS ALL Day.

We take pride in helping you look the best version of yourself!

With over 10 years of expert training and experience in Weddings, you will not regret booking us for the most special day of your life!

We are true Professional and Published Artists in our Industry.

We understand how important it is to create your look that is timeless, and treasured for years to come.

We stay current with our tools and trends.

We truly give you your Pinterest Pinned styles!

If you have done a hair and makeup run thru somewhere else, and don't love it...DO NOT settle...Ever! Call us!

We are reliable, timely, and professional.

When you look back on your Wedding photos you will not regret booking us for the MOST special day of your life!

Important details to note...

{Booking Information - We REQUIRE a paid booking deposit to book your Wedding and reserve your date on our Artists Calendars. We DO NOT hold dates based on inquiring alone.}

If you've inquired, and we are available for your date, we require that you...

1- Pay a non-refundable deposit fee to hold and reserve your date. Once this is recieved we officially book you! We book weddings based on a first paid deposit basis.

2- We also require a Trial Run thru service. That is set up 2-3 Months prior to your Wedding day. If you book is for both Hair and Makeup, we like to set this up on the same day. We block Sunday afternoons out for our Trial run thru services. We like to allow about 1 1/2 hours for each service at the trial. We discuss all the Wedding details and really focus on creating your look! We do NOT book the "Trial" as also an engagement session. We do offer engagement session styling if we are available, but it's a separate service.

*Rehersal Hair & Makeup* {Bridal Party Hair & Makeup} *Grandmothers AND Mothers* {Flower Girls} *Batchelorette Parties* {Girls Night} *Derby Hair & Makeup* {Socials and Big Events} *Celebrities and VIP* {High Definition Hair and Makeup}

We can't wait to meet YOU and make you the most BeYOUtiful version of yourself on the biggest day of your life!

Love Local Louisville!

img1258
img7652

10 Reviews for BeYOUtiful Hair & Makeup

Mirna · Married on 05/28/2017

I just wanted to take a minute to say that if you're looking for wedding hair and makeup, beyoutiful hair and makeup is the place to go. I got married this past Sunday and Tara and Autumn are not only amazing at what they do, but they go above and beyond and are exactly what any bride would want to be by their side on such a stressful and busy day. For the trial, both Autumn and Tara were on time and ready to listen, they listened to what I wanted, tweaked, and adjusted until I wasn't just happy with it, but absolutely 100% satisfied. They take the time, no matter how long, to really make sure you get what you want. Then they both did a great job at recording everything so that on the day of, they would be prepared to make it look perfect once again. On my wedding day, they were at the door bright and early and ready to start. Tara is such a talented hair stylist, she did a phenomenal job on not only my hair, but all of my bridesmaids and my mother. She is sweet and kind, she even helped one of my bridesmaids with a robe dilemma that was totally out of her scope of work. She went above and beyond just doing my hair, she even went out of her way to drop off to my home a hair product I needed a couple days before the wedding. Autumn is a phenomenal makeup artist, everyone's makeup was flawless. She was so comforting the entire time and was patient with me when I wanted to try on a dozen different lip shades just to get the perfect one. Not only was her application great, but my makeup lasted through tears and humidity, sweat, and even my pillow. I woke up the next morning looking just as I did the night before. At one point, she even went out to her car to get me a bandaid when I hurt my foot. These ladies are amazing, they are everything I needed that day to make me feel both beautiful and at ease. I am so glad to have found them and truly recommend them to anyone. Thanks Tara and Autumn, I am so excited to see your work in my wedding photos!!:)

Sent on 05/31/2017

Katie · Married on 10/02/2016

I have gotten the opportunity to know both Autumn and Tara because they did mine and my best friends make up and hair for our weddings. They are absolutely incredible and so talented. They listen to exactly what you want and are so friendly. I was in love with my hair and make up during both events. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fabulous hair and make up artist for any event!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

Tara and Autumn are top notch!
    They did the makeup and hair for our wedding last weekend and I already HAD to review them (they are just that great!). From first contact to last touch ups before they left on the day of, they both were so friendly and professional! We had a blast at our wedding trials and were so thankful that they came to us. With all the wedding planning and meetings, it was so nice to kick back and relax. They both listened to what we wanted and were open to changes once the look was all done.
    We had a very large wedding party and were very concerned about time, especially with having two brides. They reassured us and brought an extra hand to ensure that our day went on schedule. They both were also willing to lay down the law that the brides come first and that they wouldnt rush us to fit two extra people in, which helped my little frantic mind. They cared more about making sure the brides were happy which meant the world to us!. They not only stayed on schedule, but still were able to make time to fit those two extra people in.
    Everyone looked amazing and loved their looks! It rained right before the ceremony, so it was quite sticky, and everyone exclaimed how their hair and makeup lasted the entire night (and some through the next day!).
    I wouldn't ever hesitate to recommend them! They were the dream team!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

BeYOUtiful Hair & Makeup's reply:

THANKYOU Ladies soooooo very MUCH! You both are jewels!!! CONGRATS! So glad to hear that everyone LOVED their service! We try so hard to create long lasting styles and makeup!! We are happy to hear that it all held up thru the rain! We wish you many happy years ahead and **hope** to stay in touch with you! Please send us photos!!!! We CAN'T wait to see and we are very humbled and thankful to have been apart of your special day! XO

Award

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• DJ Kinect of Remember Productions
    DJ Kinect of Remember Productions Wedding DJs

Always see everyone so happy and excited they used them. They are kind and I always know if I send anyone to them they will be taken care of.

• Louisville, 40241 See on map