Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beth Mankel

As a musician for over 25 years, Beth’s experience in the music field is extensive.  She has performed for hundreds of weddings, receptions, and private parties. Truly unique in her field, Beth is a rare combination of a classically trained concert pianist and a world class vocalist, possessing a vast array of vocal stylings.  Her amazing voice comes as naturally as breathing.  Beth Mankel is able to perform any style of music and because of this, she is in high demand.

Besides being a solo pianist/singer, Beth has many wonderful musicians she performs with. The Beth Mankel Trio performs classy and elegant music for receptions and private parties. Setting a refreshing musical pallete with an eclectic song list, the trio sets a mood that is romantic and fun and will set your reception apart from others!

Beth's resume is extensive after many years of playing music! In 2010 Beth was asked to play for Prince Faisal of Saudi Arabia at Castlepost for his stay here in Lexington. She and the trio play small gigs at the Julep Cup Restaurant and perform for many private parties. Weddings are her favorite and she enjoys working with brides and grooms to make the ceremony exactly as they picture it!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Lexington

9 Reviews for Beth Mankel

Beth is a true professional. She was very flexible in meeting our needs and provided seamless service. Given her skills and the high quality of her work, she is an excellent value for the price. I will definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture User3774471, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beth Mankel's performance at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding was outstanding! She not only played the piano beautifully, but sang beautifully, as well. She is truly a lovely person, inside and out, and helped to make their special day even more special, by being a part of it! I am now looking for other venue's that my husband and I can find her singing in so we can enjoy her talent some more! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Beth is simply an amazing musician...She played the piano and sang at our wedding with such flawless beauty. I believe that music plays a vital role in setting the tone for your ceremony, and Beth did just that for our wedding by choosing great pieces with classical elegance (without me having to tell her specific pieces to play). I would highly recommend Beth as both a pianist and vocalist for any occasion.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/2/13, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1305521540277 bethatkeyboardsingingspindletop
220x220 sq 1305521335761 img0252

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
It's always a pleasure to work with Beth Mankel. She and her group are so extremely versatile, shifting seamlessly from gentle ceremony music, to tasteful cocktail hour fare that allows the guests to still be able to carry on a conversation (even with an unshielded drumkit in a more intimately sized room), to full dance party mode. I'm thrilled whenever I see her on the vendor list for my weddings. Highly recommended.

Events