Bering's Hardware

• Ethan Zuck Calligraphy
  • Calligraphy by Sherry

15 Reviews for Bering's Hardware

Amy · Married on 08/29/2015

Where to start.... Bering's is amazing. They have been around for years and is a Houston staple. They offer a lot of unique services. My best friend recommended Bering's for invitations. I am SO thankful that I had all of my invitations printed from here. Their staff is MORE than accommodating and friendly. They sat down with me and figured out a way to stay in our budget. They have some of the finest options and they also offer affordable options with their "house" stationary. I went with their "house" stationary for our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. We received so many compliments on how classic and gorgeous our invitations were.

A big plus was that you received a discount on invitations if you had a registry with Bering's. We registered with Bering's and are exceptionally pleased with our picks. We have gorgeous new silverware (Reed & Barton) that ONLY Bering's carried. Also, other very unique, nice gifts as well.

Overall- I am no where close to being disappointed. I am a customer for LIFE!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 02/09/2013

The invitations were the one thing that stressed me out!! Then I found Bering's Hardware!! The ladies there were so nice!! We did our wedding in Costa Rica and will have a reception here in Houston...so I didn't want the typical bridal invitation. Mary knew exactly what I was looking for "outside of the box" The moment I opened my invites I was so excited I got tingles!!

We were even told to use our coupons that were handed to us at the door so we saved 150.00!!!

thank you bering's for taking the stress away!!!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2012

Bering's is the traditional choice for wedding invitations and registry for many a Houston bride. As such, you'd expect the prices to be high. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all I had to do was explain my budget and what I was looking for, and they put together an awesome invitation package that was well within my budget and followed proper etiquette. If you register there, you receive 20% off your wedding printing.

I am all for researching, buying direct over the Internet, and saving money, but cheap, flimsy invites are awful. At Bering's you can feel the paper before you spend a lot of money on ordering the invitations. Loved my experience!

Sent on 04/12/2013