**NOMINATED ONE OF THE BEST WEDDING VENUES IN NORTHERN AZ BY ARIZONA BRIDE MAGAZINE!!**

BellaVue Estate is an amazing wedding venu located in Flagstaff, Arizona. We are creating several ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES for our couples to choose from. Please visit our website for more details and information:

The team at this unforgettable destination will do their best to ensure that your wedding is exactly as you have always dreamed of. Offering plenty in the way of services and amenities, you and your guests will find all that you require when you choose to spend this special occasion here.

Facilities and Capacity

Situated on a magnificent one-acre estate, BellaVue Estate is surrounded by pristine forest, with beautiful grounds that accentuate its beauty. You and your loved ones will feel tucked away in a storybook setting while still having access to the nearby attractions and sights. The venue prides itself on being a destination venue, where couples can gather together to share in an intimate wedding experience. The Courtyard venue space features a cascading waterfall and a Sedona Red Rock fire pit, and the famous San Francisco peaks as a breathtaking backdrop for all your celebrations. They offer accommodations for up to 40 guests in the mansion and the three cottage chalets. You have the freedom to host all your events in one location, including the wedding rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, providing a smooth transition from one event to another. Up to 100 people can be hosted, ensuring that everyone you love will be in attendance.

When booking BellaVue Estate, you can enjoy the use of a variety of amenities available. Exclusive use of the estate, bridal suite, tables and chairs for 100 guests are provided in each package. Your guests can also enjoy unlimited free parking and vendors of your choice. As a convenience, a comprehensive variety of other items are available for rent. They invite you to get in touch to begin planning your special day!

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Venues you may like

See other venues that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Mansion
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

1 Review
Chavaya
Chavaya Sent on 10/21/2023
1 out of 5 rating

Do not book⠦music above normal conversation levels not allowed

RECENT EXPERIENCE 10/7/2023

I can only speak with sadness, regret and more than a little anger about my experiences with Bellavue Estates. I really wish I had read through all the reviews before spending 14,000 on a venue that tried to ruin my wedding and reception.

Diving right into the facts:

The contract that we signed was explicit that noise needs to shut off promptly at 9pm. No problem, that’s reasonable enough. No rules about the levels of noise before 9pm or anything of the sort. The contract also did not disclose that anyone else would be living on property during the time that we would be leasing it.

The day that we checked in, Jim (the proprietor) told us that there were additional rules that were NOT in the contract we signed. A “surprise” if you will, that the decibel level was not to exceed 50 decibels at any point. Just for reference, here is a chart explaining decibel levels (you can fact check this)

whisper 30 dB
Average room noise 50 dB
normal conversation 60 dB
Average office noise 70 dB
Hairdryer 90dB
motorcycle engine running 95 dB.

So, as we can see from the chart, 50 decibels falls into the normal conversation/room noise level.

Ok so fast forward to the actual wedding. The ceremony started at 4pm, with soft cocktail hour music and a little louder entrance music. Almost immediately, Jim (who has been living on property the entire time since we checked in and had not left) started texting our DJ that it’s too loud and he needs to turn the mics and the music down. Our guests couldn’t even hear our vows, or the entrance music.

He then continues to text the DJ during pictures, dinner, then finally I decide to go up to the “office” where apparently him and his wife live (I repeat, they did not leave the entire time) and I let him know we are about to kick off the dancing and I paid to throw a party here not a funeral. He is literally sitting in a dark bedroom, with a decibel meter in his hand watching us out of the window. I was incredibly creeped out at that point, told him to stop harassing my DJ and went back to the party.

Yup you guessed it he continued to text throughout the reception, around 13 text messages later it was 9pm and we wrapped it up at that point per our contract.

There were other strange things happening, like four friends went outside of the house to smoke after 10pm and he immediately walked up with a headlamp and told them they weren’t allowed to be outside talking. There was also LDS paraphernalia in every room of the house, if you want to subscribe to a religion that’s fine but don’t force it down your guests throats, it’s just weird and desperate.

I will mention here that we had a very diverse crew with us, not sure if that played a role in our experience but knowing how these proprietors operate wouldn’t be at all surprised.

It’s a real shame because it has the potential to be a really great venue, however the owners Jim and Jen completely ruin the experience. Would not recommend to anyone who wants to have a good time at their wedding without some creepy guy watching them from a window with a decibel meter.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Jim & Jen Gilliland
Jim & Jen Gilliland
owners and managers

Hi, I’m Jen and married to my sweet love Jim. I love mother nature and all things non-traditional. I’m a big feeler. I feel things very deeply and appreciate anything that you can pull at my heart strings. I would say Jim is the more strong, silent type? But don’t let that fool ya. His heart is about as tender & smooshy as it gets and I’m thinking he must be an animal and baby whisperer because all things cute & cuddly have this magnetic pull right into his arms. Everyone feels safe and secure and taken care of when he’s around. We would love to get to know you and we'd be honored to host your most special day!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Wedding Venues