Bella Luce Photography

Luverne, MN View map

Fun, natural, artistic photography is what we do! We, Bryan and Katie, are a husband and wife team with a passion for art and capturing those fleeting wedding memories. The day goes by so fast and ends up being a blur, so your photography is the best keepsake of your once in a lifetime day!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
    Katie Married on 06/21/2014
    Bella Luce Photography helped capture memories that we will always be able to look back on. Katie and her husband took our engagement photos, bridal shower photos, rehearsal dinner photos AND our wedding day photos! She is the sweetest girl who will go above and beyond for her clients. Bella Luce takes the time to get to know you and your style so the photos will be personalized to you. I highly recommend them to all brides. Thank you Bella Luce!!
    Taylor Married on 06/14/2014
    I could not have asked for better photographers. Bryan and Katie knew our style and were so much fun to work with. I will definitely have them take all our professional pictures from now on. Taylor
    Amie Married on 08/11/2013
    Katie did not take wedding photos for me but she did snap some awesome photos that i used for Senior Photos! :) So she great for wedding, engagement, and senior photos for anyone that has a Senor that will be graduating.

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE Wedding Officiants

Beautiful Photos. I work with many different photographers and Bella Luce is in the top group! You will not be disappointed!

Energy Event Group Energy Event Group Wedding DJs

Bella Luce Photography....Katie and Bryan are awesome to work with! You can see some of their work on our Facebook page as well as our website. You cannot go wrong with these two! You'll love, love, love working with them!

Bixler Videography Bixler Videography Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for photographers that will listen and hear exactly what you want in your photos than Bella Luce Photography are the ones to call. Katie and Bryan are both amazing photographers that catch every moment with fun, elegant and creative shots. Not only would we recommend them professionally but personally as well. My wife and I booked them for our own wedding and they exceeded our expectations. They were so much fun to have at our wedding, they kept my wife and I calm through the whole day.

Luverne, 56156
Location of (Bella Luce Photography)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding