Ennis, MT 40502 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Bella Grafia Calligraphy

The first thing you should know is this: I am head over heels for beautiful lettering - and I want you to be, too.

If you’re planning a special event – a wedding, a party or a shower – you want every detail to reflect the spirit of the occasion. It starts when your guests receive their invitation – it's their first glimpse of the beautiful event you are planning for them.

I can help you style your event by creating: calligraphy for your invitations, hand addressing on the envelopes, or calligraphy for your table and place cards. Or I can add calligraphy to your menu, order of service booklet, or seating chart. (Other services available.)

Follow Bella Grafia Calligraphy on

Other couples have also viewed

• Noteworthy Paper & Press
  • DreamMaker Designs
  • Happy Huckleberry Studios
jessica sample sheet
bella grafia logo
weston envelope
Bella Grafia Calligraphy
john henry blue w gold envelope wm
lockhart slider wm
lily placecard
Nicholsenvelope
Bella Grafia Calligraphy
at the still point slider lg wm
new page wm
custom return address stamps
jessica sample sheet
bella grafia logo
weston envelope

1 Reviews for Bella Grafia Calligraphy

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

Jennifer was so lovely to work with! She provided calligraphy services for my wedding envelopes and they couldn't be more stunning! From the start, she was so responsive to my emails. We went back and forth over calligraphy styles that I wanted, and she was so patient with me in picking out a look that I love. I truly felt valued by her as a customer. She was so wonderful to work with and the envelopes turned out better than I could have imagined. She was very flexible with her turn around time, too. We got our envelopes to her a little later than we planned to, and she was still able to get them returned to us by our mailing deadline. Thank you, Jennifer! Your work is beautiful and you have been so easy to work with, which is not something you find very often in the wedding industry. You were a breath of fresh air! Do not hesitate to use Jennifer for your calligraphy services. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

• Ennis, MT, 40502 See on map
    Location of (Bella Grafia Calligraphy)