Bella' Charee Photography

Elk River, MN View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

BellaCharee is a unique wedding photography company based out of Elk River, Minnesota that serves couples all over the Minneapolis and St. Paul areas. Their goal is to go above and beyond your expectations for your special day. They use both natural and artificial light, and take both posed and unposed shots. BellaCharee prides themselves on being organized, easy going and dedicated to making your wedding day everything you dreamed it to be.

This full-service photography company offers couples multiple packages to choose from based on their individual needs and preferences. Their basic package includes high-resolution images, multiple locations and a slideshow of your photographs. Their most popular package also includes a second shooter ensuring every detail is accounted for. Bella Charee uses a mix of styles, including traditional, vintage, photojournalistic and natural, to capture your celebration in a variety of ways. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Prints
  • Toning
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Proofs
  • Save the dates

Other Services

In addition to shooting your ceremony and reception, this creative photography company is also happy to shoot your engagement session. This shoot will allow you to get to know each other beforehand, and ask any questions you may have. Additional events include:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Destination weddings
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Video

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
3.0
  • Heather
    Heather A. Married on 02/26/2021

Photography

I’ve worked with Jasmine in the past for couples photos and she has that perfect and special touch to know how to capture the most unique and jaw dropping moments. Her technique of editing photos goes way beyond what I could imagine. She is so extremely talented and loves to get to know her clients so you don’t feel awkward standing there taking cliche photos, instead she gets you moving and positions you to capture the candid moments. I love her work and look forward to her capturing my special day!

Bella' Charee Photography's reply:

I can't wait for your wedding day Heather! Thanks for choosing me to capture such an important time in your life.
  • Rayleen Maria Cottrell
    Rayleen M. Married on 09/18/2021

Inconsistent, inconsiderate, timely, costly

Didn’t do the photos as requested. Edited them after edited, changing them to HER liking.

Didn’t send my gift certificate of a $1,000 to me, which was my wedding present.

Slow responding. Rude when/if she responded. She always seemed to want to hassle things. She was super difficult to work with the entire time. I understand there’s life things going on but I also have life things going on and when you’re paying for a service this is quite stressful. She’s not cheap either! I expected WAY more. I’m very disappointed. After all is said and done I never received my booklet of ten photos nor do I have my photos, my certificate, and my friend who gifted $1,000 is out that cash now.

Recommend for children’s photos/school.

Deals

Bella' Charee Photography 1
Exclusive

318B Jackson Street Nw Elk River, MN, 55330
Location of (Bella' Charee Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding