BELLA BY JAZZ LLC

Merrimack, NH View map Visit website

Bella by Jazz LLC Studio is in Dracut Massachusetts based that offers wedding makeup services. Jazz has a total of 9 years of experience working for elite salons and retail cosmetic companies. In their own beautiful space, Jazz helps each bride to be to look and feel their best on their wedding day.

Jazz loves enhancing natural beauty for weddings. Makeup services, lash extensions, facial waxing, facials, and brow services while keeping up with the latest trends and techniques to create makeup that truly fits your vision. Jazz will help bring your makeup dreams to life for your special celebration.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Marie R. Married on 11/11/2021

Fantastic!!

I had such the best experience with Jazz and recommend 10/10! I am always very picky when it comes to my makeup but Jazz did an amazing job at listening to what I wanted and being able to bring it to life. It was the best makeup I’ve ever had done by far ☺️ She also did all 6 of my bridesmaids and everyone looked stunning!! We all got many compliments on how good our makeup looked!

Very very talented artist!!
    Kim K. Married on 09/25/2021

Jazz is the best!

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Jazz multiple times and she always exceeds my expectations. She is a true artist and listens to all my requests. She can do it all, super natural or a full glam look. I always leave feeling and looking so glamorous. Thank you so much Jazz!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 09/24/2021

I looked flawless!!!

Where do I begin?!?!
    Jazz was a wonderful women to work with. I have used her numerous times for makeup services for weddings I have attended (I got compliments all night long, even brides wish they had gone with her!) I showed her pictures of what I had in mind and she nailed it! I can not recommend her enough!!! Don’t think twice, book her ASAP 🙌🏼💕

Pricing

Team

Jazz
Jazz
Owner

Hello,

My name is Llasmeri (pronounce: yas-meh-ree) but everyone calls me Jazz. As a licensed esthetician and makeup artist, I strive to inspire confidence by enhancing people's beauty. My services are deeply rooted in understanding each client’s skincare needs and offering customized solutions.

I started my career as an esthetician in 2014 and have been a professional makeup artist for over 8 years. I mastered my craft working with reputable retail makeup brands such as MAC Cosmetics and Bobbi Brown cosmetics, acquiring in-depth knowledge on skincare. I further pursued my education and received certifications in Microblading, Eyelashes Extensions, Henna Brows, Brow Lamination, to mention a few.

I take pride in delivering excellent service and genuinely connecting with my clients. For me, it’s not only about helping people feel and look their best; it's also about earning their trust and building lasting relationships. I allow my clients to unleash their beauty and express their individuality through makeup and overall skincare.

1470 Lakeview ave Dracut MA Merrimack, NH, 01826
Location of (BELLA BY JAZZ LLC)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding