Beckah M Beauty

Salem, NH View map Visit website

Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your engagement! Here at Beckah M Beauty I take great pride and put 100% into every look I create. Whether it's soft, natural, bridal glam, a sexy, new years eve look, crazy, Halloween gore, or a colorful, fashion/runway face, I put my whole heart and self into each one! My client's happiness, satisfaction, and ease of service are my number one goal. One of the many reasons I travel to you! I travel all over New England for on-location of your event or even in the familiar comfort of your own home! I'm known well for enhancing the natural beauty of the many faces of my gorgeous brides, specializing in Airbrush Foundation and traditional contour, as well as my fun and colorful INSTAGLAM! As one of the most important days of your life, choosing a makeup artist, among other vendors, can seem daunting. At Beckah M Beauty, I strive to create the flawless look you've always envisioned for your special day, while also making the experience as comfortable and effortless for you as possible!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 User photo

• April
    April R. Married on 11/21/2020

Beckah is the best

Beckah is absolutely amazing, her pricing is reasonable, she’s super flexible with scheduling and planning, her work is amazing AND she’s hilarious. Absolutely would recommend.

Pricing

Team

beckah mitchell
beckah mitchell
Owner/Makeup Artist

I'm Beckah, owner/ founder of Beckah M Beauty! I'm just your average mom of 3/beauty lover! I love getting to know my clients and more often than not, eventually becoming friends, so here is a little bit about me! Growing up I was never allowed to experiment with makeup like most girls, however my love for it and art are what brought me to makeup artistry! In 2016 I decided that in order to leave my mark on the world in a way best representing and staying true to ME was to start my own business! I love what I do, and I am grateful every day to be able to have made a career out of my passion!

56 old farm road Salem, NH, 03079
(603) 262-0572
603-824-6966
Location of (Beckah M Beauty)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding