About Beauty From Inside & Out

a Complete Beauty and Wellness Center

Beauty from Inside and Out. ~ a Complete Beauty and Wellness Center

Beauty starts from within which will reflect on the outside.

I am a  licensed cosmetologist with over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry.
I offer a complete range of hair, makeup, and spa services, including a relaxing traveling day spa.
With today’s busy lifestyle, we often don’t have the time to go to the salon, so we can travel to you.

We have the ability to create a wide range of different looks while focusing on your vision and inspiration. We believe that each bride should look and feel her best on her special day.  We strive to deliver the best on your wedding day and during your trial.  My mission is to create a stress free, relaxing environment while making you and your bridal party look and feel glamorous on your wedding day.

Welcome to Beauty from Inside and Out!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Beauty From Inside & Out on

7 Reviews for Beauty From Inside & Out

Angela was such a joy to work with. I was initially concerned with finding a vendor for hair/makeup for our wedding because it's not something I know much about and I wasn't even sure what I knew I wanted. I found Angela and she had me come for a trial where she listened to what my preferences were and went right to work - and she captured what I had envisioned perfectly. She re-created it even more beautifully on the wedding day and it stayed beautiful even until the end after a wedding on a boat! She is responsive and punctual and was kind enough to be flexible in working with my husband's and my family members who were also getting their hair done. I couldn't be more pleased with her and her work!

Profile Picture Shaylee, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Beauty from inside and out is the place to call. They are professional and very creative. They are affordable also. They offer so many awesome services to choose from on their website.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/31/17, 1 Review

Maximum Group Size
1 AWARD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1513549956386 1513549928801 finallogo

New Year Promotion! Bride Hair & Makeup Trial!

$170.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
BRIDES HAIR & MAKEUP TRIAL! $50 Hair $50 Makeup (Reg. $170).. Plus 10% OFF Bride's Hair & Makeup day of wedding!
Offer Expires: 03/15/2018
Available to the first 20 couples
#WW02ccbb4b9b96d271

Events

617 Oradell Ave , suite 3R, 2nd fl, Oradell, NJ 07649   See On Map
973-615-2486 (phone)
11-6
Beauty From Inside & Out is a wedding hair and makeup professional from North Jersey servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Bergen County, Passaic County, and Morris County. Beauty From Inside & Out is a professional Cosmetologist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry since 1997 specializing in bridal updos and hairstyling and makeup artistry.