St. George, UT, Washington, UT 84780 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Beauty By Luvi

Beauty By Luvi is a wedding makeup service based in Washington, Utah. Lead artist Luvi Malyurek is passionate about helping each client to achieve their dream look. She strives to ensure that every person that sits in her chair can look at their reflection with confidence and delight on their special day. With a wealth of experience in serving events, Luvi understands what it takes to create a makeup design that remains flawless for your entire celebration.

Among the services offered by Beauty By Luvi are makeup trials, which are essential for anyone getting ready for a major occasion. Here, you can work with Luvi to refine your look prior to your special day. You can experiment with different tones, shades, and styles to see what will best suit your overall ensemble. Luvi can also manage group bookings, giving your wedding party a similarly attentive treatment. As a mobile technician, she is prepared to deliver her services on-site wherever you have chosen to prepare.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
50d7bf8e 9f14 43c8 b88c 05a1332c9d2a 51 1113059 160996419110039

7 Reviews for Beauty By Luvi

Hailee H. · Married on 01/02/2021

Incredible Experience with an Incredible MUA

Luvi was incredible to work with. She was willing to travel to my location and presented herself in a professional manner. She was engaged in conversation with me (bride), my mother, and bridesmaids. She has such a fun, outgoing personality and was a joy to be around. Luvi is insanely talented at her job and I was SO SO happy with my makeup. She asked what look I was going for and made sure several times that I was satisfied with my makeup. I received so many compliments during my wedding day! I would highly recommend Luvi!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Hailee H. · Married on 01/02/2021

Incredible Experience with an Incredible MUA

Sent on 01/07/2021

Beauty By Luvi Pricing

Beauty By Luvi Price Rates

Beauty By Luvi FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90
    $ 90
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• St. George, UT Washington, UT, 84780 See on map
    4356194165 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beauty By Luvi)