Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Beauty by Larisa

Kat · Married on 01/23/2016

Larisa absolutely went above and beyond to make sure that myself, my bridesmaids & the mothers all looked beautiful on my wedding day. I got married on 1.23.16, during the blizzard of the century! Not only did Larisa stay over 2 nights to ensure she was available, she did hair/makeup for NINE people by herself when other artists couldn't make it. I loved the way I looked and she stayed calm and composed through the whole morning as we stressed about whether the wedding would even happen! She was amazing and did a beautiful job. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the New York/ New Jersey metro area.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2013

Larisa did such an amazing job on all of our make-up and hair styles!!! She took the time to get to know all of us and did her best to blend with all of our individual styles. She used great products, was completely sweet and professional and did an overall fanastic job! I definitely recommend Larissa for any event where you want to look your very best!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2012

Larisa did my makeup for my friends wedding in October where I was a bridesmaid. She did airbrush makeup for me and it looked AMAZING and lasted all day and night long. She did a great job at hiding my imperfections and enhancing my features. She was very friendly, professional, and she did my makeup beautifully without taking all day! I went to her with my hair already done and showed her a photo of my gown and she was able to do my makeup to compliment my overall look perfectly. I would highly recommend her to all brides and bridal parties as well as mothers. Her prices were reasonable and she is willing to travel anywhere. If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding you should definitely contact her!!! She also informed me that she is now trained in eyelash extensions, and I will definitely be calling her for them soon!

Sent on 01/16/2013