Beauty by Briana

Merritt Island, FL View map

Hey gorgeous, my name is Briana de Bengson. I love helping others look and feel beautiful. Makeup and beauty became my life in my college years. After I mastered my first personal goal of winged eyeliner, I became obsessed. Youtube tutorials were my best friend and from that point, I looked into getting an Esthetician license. Looking turned into going to classes then graduating with my license. My first hands-on experience came from a part-time job at Clinique. After gaining more experience at Estee Lauder and Sephora, I felt the need to make this my career. I started out by doing small weddings and other events. The more jobs I took, the more I began to learn not only about makeup but makeup as a craft. During my 7 years in the industry, my experiences lead me to work with names such as; Ron Jons, Turner Talent Agency, Preeclampsia Foundation, and Prodigy Talent Training. It was a snowball effect, that continues rolling. There’s nothing better than watching a person’s confidence grow as they witness firsthand, their very own transformation.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$79.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$89.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$89.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$89.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$45.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Andrea Married on 03/24/2018
    My entire bridal party had our make up done with Briana. She was more than willing to take her time on a trial run with me and when the day came she was amazing. I still wanted to look like me -but better- and she nailed it! My mother looked stunning and my bridesmaids were getting compliments all night long. I cannot possible say enough great things about her. She made everyone feel so comfortable. I am so glad I found her for my big day. Thank you again Briana!
    Amanda Married on 06/11/2016
    Briana was such a sweetheart and so fun to work with. She did the makeup for me, my mom, my bridesmaid, maid of honor, and my niece who wanted to feel "grown up" on my wedding day. She is so professional and amazing at what she does. Everyone looked so beautiful and natural. Her makeup application looked flawless and everyone was so happy with how they looked when she was finished! She is so well priced (honestly she could charge WAY more for her services) and she even did a trial run for my mom and I, as my mom doesn't wear much makeup and was nervous about it. I can't say enough good things about Briana! She is great at what she does!
    Briana Married on 05/08/2015
    THANK YOU!!! Briana is the best, I cannot say how thankful I am that you were there with me and my sisters to make us feel so beautiful! You truly made the day perfect! You made me look how I always hoped I would on my wedding day! You are so talented!

Saving the Day Events Saving the Day Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, communicating with wedding professionals is key and Brianna does a wonderful job! She is prompt, precise and leaves the client looking absolutely exquisite!

1375 North Courtenay Parkway Merritt Island, FL, 32953
3217501990
Location of (Beauty by Briana)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding