291 Lynn St, Oviedo, FL 32765 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful One Photography

Beautiful One Photography exsists to capture your beautiful moments and turn them into memories. We desire to capture the story of your wedding day, this is your day and our passion is to take pictures in such a way that tell about the beautiful love story that is taking place. Our wedding packages include 2 Photographers, unlimited time, all of your edited images on a CD or DVD for you printing pleasure. The packages starts at $1850; travel fees apply if outside the Orlando area.

IMG 6285copycopy
IMG 0188

3 Reviews for Beautiful One Photography

• Cheri Hobbs

Cheri · Married on 11/07/2009

I have known Carrie for many years and it was no surprise to any of us that she would be the photographer of choice for our special day! Carrie's pictures are stunning and she is just a beautiful person inside and out. Her pictures truly capture the anticipation and joy of the ceremony before and throughout! I am so looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Attorney Cheri Hobbs

Sent on 11/19/2009

Jenny · Married on 06/15/2007

I loved having Carrie Walker as my photographer! She was flexible to shoot where we wanted and when we wanted and our pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 08/03/2008
  • Jenlee0082

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2009

Loved working with Carrie with Beautiful One Photography!! Her and her team (Ryan and Chris) were absolutely wonderful, sweet and professional. They took such amazing pictures for my engagement session and wedding day! I literally felt like there were papparazzi at the wedding, which is exactly what my husband and I wanted. They caught so many moments that I didn't get to see and did it with such an artistic eye! We are so pleased. Thank you Beautiful One Photography for capturing one of the happiest days of my life with such class, elegance and professionalism. You guys are FANTASTIC!!!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Award

Beautiful One Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Down The Aisle Weddings & Events
    Down The Aisle Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I know that few things matter more on a wedding day than beautiful, timeless, creative pictures that brides will love and treasure forever. Great photography isn't just a million stiff poses, or even replicating the same shots over and over again... great photography is being the silent documenter of a once in a lifetime event. That is what Carrie Walker does. She captures all the important parts of the wedding day beautifully, but she also makes it a point to document stolen moments. If you want a photographer with good skills and a concern for her clients, give her a call. Jackie Hauer Owner of Down The Aisle Weddings & Events

• 291 Lynn St Oviedo, 32765 See on map