Columbus, OH 43068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Meet the Team

About Bear Creative Co.

WE WANT TO TELL YOUR STORY

We believe your story is worth telling. Don’t you love to look at a photo and feel something? So do we. The best part is we are the ones who get to feel it in the moment and capture it for LIFE! The messy, the raw, the real, and every moment in between. We want to get all up in your life with you and truly experience it. That way we can tell it as authentically as possible because it is beautiful and it is yours. So, lets awkwardly dance together, laugh, and just have some fun. We don’t think it’s all about those stiff poses but movement. We are moment seekers! So, laugh with your love, tickle your babies while rolling on the floor, run through the field, make a mini rap video, or just cuddle on the couch. You do you and let us come along. Because let’s be real, we are all so very different and those differences should be celebrated. Each interaction of love is amazing. Show us how you love and let us tell YOUR story!

Follow Bear Creative Co. on

Erin & Cole // Elopement
ljj 18 websize 51 991487 159890506044602

Photos 32 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

14 Reviews for Bear Creative Co.

• Monica

Monica Petruzzi · Married on 06/07/2019

Monica and Adam Wedding!

Gina and Daniel are the most amazing married photography team. When we first met them, they instantly made us so comfortable. They helped capture our love in the best way. So many of my friends even said how amazing they are after our engagement photo session. They helped take the stress off us on our wedding day, especially when it started to storm and I was terrified. They made sure to ge the best shots of us and under shelter right before the rain started. Perfect timing! I highly recommend these two and their awesome ability to capture the most perfect moments of our day! 10/10!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Johnson · Married on 06/01/2019

We love Bear Creative!

Daniel and Gina from Bear Creative are the absolute best! They were so helpful and accommodating in the days leading up to our wedding. They took care of all the details, which removed that stress from us. Throughout our different sessions, and then the day of, these two made photo shoots fun! They are both so gifted and passionate about their profession, and it is contagious! The product you'll get from Bear Creative is top notch, but you'll also spend time with two incredible people. Thank you Daniel and Gina, you're the best! We highly recommend.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily Marsh · Married on 03/31/2019

Bear Creative Co.

If you want high quality photos and to have fun while doing them, look no further! I first met Gina and Dan when I was in my friends wedding. They were so much fun to work with and made it easy to get the best, creative pictures. I knew when planning our wedding they were the duo! They even made the trip down from Ohio to Tennessee for us! You get two very talented photographers for your day (which is not always the case when booking other photographers). The preview photos are to die for and I cannot wait to see the rest! If you want to capture your perfect day exactly how it was, perfect, then you MUST hire these two!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Award

Bear Creative Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

Team of Bear Creative Co.

Gina Lovelace

Gina Lovelace

Owner // Lead Creative

Heyyy, I’m Gina! You’ll usually find me binge-watching a random Netflix show/movie (please send me all the recommendations - I don’t think I have just one type so send all the crazy ones too), trying out new recipes, showing the world how completely weird out pup Stella is on social media, running, or seriously just adventuring with my favorite human ever.

We are really big on adventures. We like to think that any moment is a moment for adventure, even if it’s just heading to the grocery store because those are the moments you remember. So, whether it’s climbing a mountain or finding new photo locations we live for those moments. We hope one day you’ll come along with us OR if we are lucky enough we can come along on one of your next adventures.

I’m the person on the other side of each and every email you receive from Bear and I will say I tend to get a bit invested in our couples. I’m a millennial, social media, and keeping up with everyone is so much fun. If you end up hiring us, know you are stuck with us for life whether or not we continue taking your photos. Can’t wait to meet you!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Daniel  Lovelace

Daniel Lovelace

Owner // Lead Creative

I’m Daniel. You’ll find me taking pictures, making videos, adventuring, playing video games (where are all my video gamers at?), drinking coffee at any and all the local coffee shops, and hanging with the wife + pup. It only took us 6 years but we finally got our DOG!!

My start to this world was film cameras in a dark room way back in high school, point and shoot cameras from Walmart, and dumb comedy videos in college. A camera has always been in my hands, and now it’s literally what I use to make a living. To say I’m invested is an understatement and you will always find me researching and learning everything I can about the next amazing gadget.

Dogs are better than cats (sorry it’s true), I’m an aspiring skateboarder, and a bucket list box I’d love to check would be to visit every continent, and all the “world wonders” in my lifetime.

Being a creative is seriously the best job ever, and I can’t wait to get to know you to tell your story.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Columbus, OH, 43068 See on map
    Location of (Bear Creative Co.)