Carol Soto, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About BCA Beauty Studio

BCA Beauty Studio by Carol Soto has been servicing all brides from all cultural backgrounds for over a decade now. I love working with each and every bride, building a relationship with each one so on that special day they are comfortable with me and know I have their best interest in mind. I love bringing their vision, their dream, of what they would look like, makeup and hair, to a reality. Making each bride a the best version of themselve.

I work with a unified team of professionals educated and trained in makeup, skincare and hair design. We bring forth a combination of passion for beauty, dedication, skills, expertise, detail orientation and a winning attitude. While we specialize in bridal beauty, we are experienced in all areas of fashion, photography & film productions.

We travel on location. We love to work with you to make your vision come true for your special day!

Follow BCA Beauty Studio on

CP5
CP6
CP7

5 Reviews for BCA Beauty Studio

My make up and hair was done by Carol Soto. She did an amazing job! and she worked so well with my needs. There were 3 different places that she needed to be and she made she and her incredible co-workers were so flexible they made it work and got to all the location on time.

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • User1420625 · 2+ years ago

Carol was amazing. She was very professional, yet friendly. She listened to what I wanted and made her own suggestions as well. She kept me calm during my wedding events. And most importantly, she made me look beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Christine · Married on 08/13/2011

Carol is amazing - went above and beyond for me. She is not only a gifted makeup artist, but was also a whiz at veil stitching, and was ready to step in to do my hair when my hairdresser was an hour late! Throughout the chaos of the "big day," Carol was calming and reassuring. I HIGHLY recommend Carol for any occasion!!!

Sent on 02/23/2012

BCA Beauty Studio FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BCA Beauty Studio 1
    Recieve a free gift valued at $50.00
    You will receive this free gift at the completion of your makeup trail.

• Carol Soto Bloomfield, 07003 See on map