Baramdaa Events

Los Altos, CA View map Visit website

Baramdaa Events is a wedding florist company operating out of Los Altos, California. This team of talented professionals will ensure that every element of your day is carefully considered and expertly executed. They work collaboratively with couples to craft captivating floral arrangements that leave a lasting impression on their loved ones. Whether your dream day is an intimate gathering or a large soirée, the team will elevate your event with vibrant flowers and exceptional service.

The team at Baramdaa Events provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Every detail, including colors, design, and flowers will be carefully chosen with you in mind. Items available range from delicate bouquets and charming boutonnieres to larger decorative pieces, such as altar decor and custom backdrops.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you provide?

Event Design

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Altar Decor
Centerpieces
Flower Baskets
    Shubha V. Married on 08/27/2021

Relatable Professionalism

I called upon Anjana to help me decorate my backyard for my son’s wedding. This was with very short notice. She immediately helped me with designing to my needs and the set up and take down also went very smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly but professional service.
    Kalpana A. Married on 07/25/2021

It was a great experience

Hi , It was our pleasure to receive your assistance in Srushti and her friend’s Arangetram event decoration at Starbright theater earlier this month. I know it was very challenging to arrange for everything because of pandemic. However, you did a wonderful job of decorating lobby, stage and musicians seating area. Everyone liked the decoration and it gave a desired touch we needed for the event. We appreciate all your time in our planning meetings and your unique solutions to resolve our last minute situations. Thank you very much for your help and we'll definitely ask for your help in our other important life events.- Kalpana Adesara
    Madhavi V. Married on 07/25/2021

Go Natural its good Karma! Love Baramdaa events!

Our first choice was Baramdaa Events- for our event as we had seen their working style , their esthetics, choice of décor at various events over the years. Color Coordination, natural flowers arrangements, set up , clean up were on point. The team is very efficient and they listen to what you want and deliver it!

1400 Kring Way Los Altos, CA, 94024
Location of (Baramdaa Events)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding