1616 St. Mary Street, Jackson, MS 39202 Map · Phone number

About Bannerman Photography

I'm the photo editor for a sports magazine that circulates across the state. Most of my time is spent shooting games but in my spare time (and for my personal enjoyment) I shoot weddings, as well. Please feel free to email me with any questions, my rates are very reasonable in comparison to many wedding photographers because it isn't my main source of income. It's something I do because I enjoy it. Have a look at my portfolio and pick up an issue of The Sporting Spirit.

kronk20
kronk13
DSCF4551

4 Reviews for Bannerman Photography

Shelley · Married on 09/15/2007

I highly recommend Bannerman Photography. They did my engagement pictures and bridal portrait, and both of these photo shoots turned out beautifully! The photographer, Sarah, not only spent time getting us the shots we wanted, but also used her creativity and experience to set us up for some shots we wouldn't have thought about--and they turned out to be the best shots in the bunch! When my husband and I have children, I look forward to hiring them for family portraits.

Sent on 08/08/2008

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2007

Sarah stepped in at the last minute when my photographer became suddenly ill. I was very pleased & completely satisfied with the quality of her work. She captured the best moments of my wedding with creativity, originality, and style. I treasure these photos. I highly recommend Bannerman Photography.

Sent on 07/22/2008

Diane · Married on 08/15/2009

We had searched for weeks for a photographer that was reasonably priced and would take pictures how WE wanted them to be taken. Bannerman Photography did just that. They provided all the shots we asked for and none of the photos were tasteless or done poorly. They were clear and just as if you were right there in the picture.

Sent on 11/01/2009