4811 S. Inca St., Englewood, CO 80110 Map · Phone number

About Bailey's Blooms

***By appointment only*** Bailey's Blooms is a one-of-a-kind, home based floral company. We provide the highest quality in personalization and fresh & silk floral arrangements. Bailey's Blooms is named in honor of the owner's late Golden Retriever, Bailey. A portion of all proceeds will be donated to Non-Profit 501(c)(3) animal rescues to help create a no-kill America.

Follow Bailey's Blooms on

img20170519185327620
img20170412044708037

14 Reviews for Bailey's Blooms

Juliana · Married on 06/23/2017

We absolutely loved our bouquets and boutonnieres. The arch decor was stunning and absolutely perfect! I sent pictures, told her my colors and asked which flowers would be in season and work best- they ended up absolutely perfect! After the ceremony we had to take them down so to get some extra use we used them as part of our photo booth back drop! I will definitely use Bailey's Blooms again for any future floral needs.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Katie · Married on 10/02/2016

I had an amazing experience from the first encounter with Baileys Blooms! Alli met with me and my MOH and Mom and sat and talked about our vision for over an hour. I was a clueless bride and really had no idea how to tie the Decor all together. She extracted what I loved and my personality out in a matter of time and executed it flawlessly. Her quote and billing was easy to understand and pay. There were no hidden charges or fees. She helped me out with a last minute request and made sure that everything was perfect that day! I have gotten a ton of compliments on my flowers and besides marrying the man of my dreams, the flowers were one of my most favorite parts of my day! I have reccommended her to a few other brides and I know she will do amazingly beautiful things! Thanks, Alli!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Liz · Married on 09/25/2016

My flowers looked absolutely amazing. There was a period of time where the owner was moving shops and it took a little longer for responses, but that's also partly me being crazy. All of the bouquets, especially mine (being the bride), were EXACTLY what I wanted. The flowers in the centerpieces were vibrant and beautiful. I'm so happy to have used Bailey's Blooms and would recommend them in the future.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Award

Bailey's Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• JeffreyGrounds Photography
    JeffreyGrounds Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a wedding photographer and I shot a wedding toward the end of 2015 where Allison, the owner/designer of Bailey's Blooms, was hired as the florist. Not only were her floral designs for the centerpieces, the cake, the bouquet, and the pedestals for the ceremony absolutely beautiful, but Allison went above and beyond to help out with all sorts of other aspects of the wedding that had nothing to do with the flowers. She had a positive attitude and a servant's heart throughout the day. I truly hope I have the privilege of working with her again soon!

• 4811 S. Inca St. Englewood, 80110 See on map