Backyard Catering

Buford, GA View map Visit website

Backyard Catering is a wedding catering company based out of Buford, Georgia. Since 2022 founders Henry and Lu Patton have created fresh, aromatic, and flavourful dining experiences for all to enjoy. With its experienced team at its side, Backyard Catering has grown into a premier catering business in Atlanta. They are committed to providing a unique culinary journey that is personalized to meet your tastes.

Cuisine

Backyard Catering specializes in barbeque, cajun, and Southern cuisine, offering an expansive menu of your favorite delicacies for you to choose from. They offer Southern and Louisiana-inspired starters, including anything from barbeque meatballs and deviled eggs to meat pies and muscles. They also provide a range of soups and salads that are flavored to perfection. Entrees consist of more traditional Southern and Louisianan cuisines such as shrimp and grits, gumbo, fried chicken, and stuffed peppers.

Backyard Catering offers delivery, setup, and cleanup services to ensure the smooth running of your reception. Their team can provide linens, flatware, glassware, and catering staff to serve you and your guests. They can assist you in creating a customized menu for your special day featuring their delectable choice of cuisines.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$26

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$5

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cake
Custom Menu
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Cajun
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southern

Which of the following items can you provide?

China

Message vendor

Deals

Backyard Catering 1
Gift

At Backyard Catering we would love to provide our services for your big day. As an small token of our appreciation. We would love to give you and your special partner a personalized gift from us to you.

Pricing

Team

Henry  Patton
Henry Patton
Director of Catering

Hey there! I'm Henry. I'm a proud father of two amazing daughters and a husband to my beautiful wife. I was born and raised in Louisiana, relocated to Georgia in Dec. 2016. I have always had a passion for putting smiles on faces through food. Weddings are important for me because when I married my wife, great food was high on the priority list. People today still remember the food more so than anything else, well except when my wife said I do and didn't know what she was getting herself into. That's a little about me. We can't wait to learn a little about you and put those smiles on your faces

Buford, Georgia Buford, GA, 30519
Location of (Backyard Catering)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding