2562 occidental circle, Riverside, CA 92507 Map · Phone number

About Backbeat Events

Based out of Riverside, California, Backbeat Events is a professional entertainment company specializing in wedding functions. Serving all of the Inland Empire, these experts are dedicated to providing you and yours a top-tier festive experience on their special day. Regardless of your preferred taste in music, owner and lead DJ, Christopher Merrell and his team are well versed in almost all genres.

Backbeat Events offers a uniquely personalized experience to you and your partner. Each talented member of Christopher’s DJ team is passionate about people and tailoring their services to fit specific needs. Through a series of consultations, these professionals determine factors such as your desired playlist, a day-of timeline, and more. They can’t wait to be a part of your celebration and ensure top sound quality with a range of state-of-the-art PA systems and MC microphones. Backbeat Events subscribes to only one event per day, giving you peace of mind that all attention will be focused on your wedding.

Other couples have also viewed

• Crowd Control Entertainment
e0b24523 2271 4a74 962b 73cd1f784f94 51 1032755 162286521499192

17 Reviews for Backbeat Events

• O

Olivia S. · Married on 05/15/2021

Best, most reliable , and qualified DJ !

Chris was nothing short of amazing! My Husband and I got married in May of this year . We heard about Chris through family friends and we are so glad we did! He was quick to respond to our inquiry for a meeting to discuss our wedding and the specifics we had in mind . The initial meeting was a great time for him to get to know us and for us to get to know him. He asked thorough questions was very professional but friendly. For me and my husband he’s exactly what we needed and wanted out of a DJ. He has extensive knowledge in sound and song writing and mixing so I was filled with confidence that we had the best of the best . Come our wedding day Chris was punctual if not early. And was key to directing the flow of our reception as our MC and with the music . He also kept things spirited and lively for the dance floor and every single one of our guests had an amazing time! They even commented at what an amazing job he was doing . In short he was spectacular and I would recommend him every time for any event!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Lauren F. · Married on 05/01/2021

Best DJ in the Biz

Chris seriously set the tone with the entire wedding and it was AMAZING! Everything went so smooth and he definitely got the crowd hyped and ready to celebrate. He knows the perfect music to play and he had EVERYONE out on the dance floor. A DJ will make or break your wedding and he definitely made our wedding a special one!

Sent on 05/20/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 11/14/2020

Professional, fun and organized

Chris was so helpful and professional while working with us on our wedding. He helped us with the ceremony and reception, we played the shoe game and he came up with such fun and family-friendly questions. We will happily recommend Chris to to any of our friends and family if they need a DJ!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Backbeat Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 750
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• 2562 occidental circle Riverside, CA, 92507 See on map
    9512075934 (Phone number)
    Location of (Backbeat Events)