B&B Jewelers

7540 Memorial Pkwy SW Suite T, Huntsville, AL 35802 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About B&B Jewelers

B&B Jewelers is a retail jewelry store that has been serving the Tennessee Valley for over 30 years.

Featured in our store is a great selection of stunning bridal jewelry from designers JP Diamonds, Timeless Designs, B.S.H. and Modern Art. We also offer wedding bands by Camelot and Dora.

We are a gold level Pandora dealer, carrying an excellent selection of Pandora™ jewelry that rivals anyone in this area. Featuring “Under the Crown”, our newly expanded selection of antique and estate jewelry is sure to please.

Be sure to browse our selection of high quality pearl jewelry by China Pearl. We also have a wide selection of precious and semi-precious color gemstone jewelry, sterling silver filigree Jewelry designed by Southern Gates, Antique Styled jewelry by Memoirs and watches by Bering.

We pride ourselves on service after the sale with a complete in house jewelry repair department.

Also if you have something special in mind we custom make jewelry on site.

• Brock's Jewelers
  • Turtle Bay Pearls with Karen
  • Classic Pearl Jewelry, LLC

3 Reviews for B&B Jewelers

Luciana · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing choices!

Amazing choices, price point and staff. Extremely helpful in sizing and matching styles. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Emma · Married on 07/01/2017

Can't say enough good things about B&B. They were so informative while my husband was shopping for my engagement ring, they explained all the terms, the 4 c's, and so much more. After we got engaged we were able to insure my ring in under 5 minutes in the store! We loved them so much we got our wedding bands from them also. They have since repaired a few pieces of ours, and they do it all in-house! I love that anytime we need anything repaired, resized or checked out they do everything without sending it out to another company to do!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Lydia · Married on 08/13/2011

My finance surprised me with a beautiful ring from B&B jewelers! The ring had belonged to his grandmother and purchased by his grandfather. My fiancee's grandfather designed the ring with the talented jewelers at B&B. I love the idea of having a ring that looks so unique. B&B has wonderful service, always being willing to offer me a free cleaning anytime I stop by. They also promptly sized the ring to fit with my 8 wk engagement!

Sent on 04/09/2012