Atlanta, GA 30327 Map · Phone number

About Avenue Catering Concepts

The promise of a memorable event with superb cuisine, friendly service and great presentation. The assurance of high standards in every detail, at every Atlanta venue and for each and every guest. The dedication to planning and producing special catering events with seamless execution and a commitment to quality, value and style.

Avenue Catering Cuisine has become widely praised with a reputation having exceptional, straight forward food. Maybe that's why our guests keep coming back again and again for their special event catering needs in Atlanta, GA.

We offer several styles of food service including "The Progressive Buffet" the "Seated Buffet" and "The Seated Dinner." Each style is unique and pricing varies depending on guest count, day and location of event, menu selection and style of service.

With a commitment to quality, value, freshness and presentation, our cuisine and expert catering service will make you a believer too.

Additionally, Avenue Catering offers kosher and certified organic menus. Premier local farms supply us with a selection of pesticide free organic vegetables and other environmentally friendly foods.

Follow Avenue Catering Concepts on

AssortedCheesecakeCupcakes
AvenueCatering6

13 Reviews for Avenue Catering Concepts

Katherine · Married on 06/08/2013

Talk about delicious! Avenue Catering delivered the most amazing food and professional service for our wedding. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed every part of the wedding reception we held with Avenue -- the florals and decor by Troy were amazing, the progressive food menus were well-received, and the staff was professional and courteous. Seriously, every guest had fabulous things to say, and every menu item was scrumptious. We did a progressive station of New South where lobster mac'n'cheese and bbq rollups were favorites, as well as a Country French station where the chef delivered coq au vin and wild mushroom pasta to everyone's delight. They worked with our own menu ideas (which made my groom extra happy!), as well as let us know what they do best (which made me feel secure in the professionalism of their planning). Even though we were planning from out of state, they helped us develop the best event possible. I loved working with Sheryl and with Troy -- their attention to detail and obvious love of their work shines through. Payments and receipts were handled well in their office, any questions were answered quickly, and every effort was taken to make our experience perfect. The only problem was we wished our reception could go on forever! It was considered "The Event of the Season"!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Meagan · Married on 06/18/2011

The food at our wedding was absolutely amazing. We had guests come up to us well after the wedding to tell us how wonderful the food was. There was lots of food and lots of choices for our guests to enjoy for the evening. They were extremely flexible with their choices and making sure we were happy with the food.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Joyce · Married on 11/20/2010

Wow! Where do I start with the rave reviews of Genelle and her husband! They are absolutely wonderful to work with. In my initial search for a sit down dinner for my wedding, I contacted Avante and three other major catering companies. The other companies I came in contact with had outrageous prices and were quite difficult to deal with. With Avante, having dealt with other catering companies before them, I was a little suspicious at first but when I went for a free (yes free) tasting and I met Genelle, I knew I had a winner! Not only is she a pleasure to deal with, her prices reasonable and her food absolutely yummy (chicken roulade is delicious), but she also gives the clueless bride like myself a ton of ideas about weddings in general. The day of went off without a hitch and I am still to this day getting compliments on how good the food was. I would highly recommend Genelle due to her easiness to deal with, superb food and the value for cost. If I ever need a catering event again, Genelle will be at the top of my list!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Award

• Atlanta, 30327 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Avenue Catering Concepts)