Avalon Floral

• Something Borrowed Blooms
  • Allure Premiere Event Florists

11 Reviews for Avalon Floral

Abby · Married on 08/12/2017

Top notch service and BEAUTIFUL flowers!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Sandy was amazing to work with! She was fabulous to work with leading up to the big day. She gave us many other wedding vendor recommendations as well, which was very helpful! The flowers were absolutey gorgeous. Everything they set up at the country club looked beautiful and was done ahead of time! Sandy has a great eye for design and quickly understand the style of your event and will pick the PERFECT flowers for you. Cannot say enough good things about Avalon Floral! :)

Sent on 06/14/2017

Karol · Married on 07/19/2015

Me and my husband are from New Orleans and we had a destination wedding at Rock Fest in Cadott, Wisconsin and as the bride to be, the most stressful part is the pre-planning, which included a florist, cake, hair, makeup, etc. and being away from the comforts and contacts from home made it even more stressful. I had made contact with Jessica at the Tannery and Hairbenders in Eau Claire and she said the BEST florist in town is Avalon. So, the week before my destination wedding, I called Sandy at Avalon and she said, sure, we can help you with your flowers for your wedding in a week, yes, sure. I told her our story and she said she would do anything they could to help. And, when I came in on Thurday 4 days before the wedding and showed them the bouquet I wanted, Rachel and Sandy both said, we got this, how much fun and for the boutonniere for Colin they said we got this too, On Sunday, yes, Sunday, I got married and they delivered my rock n roll bride bouquet and Colin's boutonniere over to the Tannery, where I was getting hair and makeup. Now, that is SERVICE!!! Amazing service, so very accommodating and my wedding bouquet was the most beautiful, complete with a corset lace up embellishment and a Fleur De Lis, a little piece from New Orleans. Thank you both Sandy and Rachel, you all went above and beyond, I so appreciate all of your help. I would recommend Avalon Floral to any bride for flowers, they were beautiful, so fresh and the detail to what I wanted they so captured.

Sent on 07/22/2015

• 504 Water Street Eau Claire, 54703 See on map
    Location of (Avalon Floral)