Autumn Fox Designs

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Autumn Fox Designs is a stationery company located in Omaha, Nebraska, that serves nationwide. Owner Danielle offers beautiful wedding invitations and products sure to please soon-to-be-weds and their guests. All creations are designed with care and are custom made with the couple in mind.

Danielle ensures that Autumn Fox Designs will help couples with all their stationery needs and concerns. She has many services and products to help you with your wedding day while also incorporating you and your partner’s personalities. She knows firsthand how difficult it is to find the perfect stationery for a wedding, and offers a selection of semi-custom suites. Autumn Fox Designs also creates 100% custom stationery and works closely with her clients to make their visions come true. Some of the paper goods that Danielle offers include:

• Invitations
  • Menus
  • Programs
  • RSVP cards
  • Save-the-dates cards
  • Thank-you cards
  • Vow books
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Camille N. Getting married on 04/15/2022

Amazing and Kind

Super sweet about fixing my mess ups. These are the cutest vow books I can not wait to see them in detail shots
  • Deborah
    Deborah H. Married on 10/29/2021

Exactly What I Expected

I used this vendor to order vow books and a speech book. Both came exactly as I expected when I expected them. They have several options for color and fonts. I chose the grey which was a bit light but, still beautiful. I will definitely use this vendor for other items and recommend them to friends and family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Autumn Fox Designs 1
Exclusive
Autumn Fox Designs 2
Offer

10% of all wax seals when you purchase 100 or more. All wax seals are premade with an adhesive backing to make adding them to your invitations stress free!

Team

Danielle
Danielle
Owner & Designer

Hi! My name is Danielle, the owner and creator behind Autumn Fox Designs. I live with my husband in Omaha, Nebraska with our five furry children; two dogs and three cats. I’m a lover of all things creative, and love decorating for the different holidays and seasons! My favorites are Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I decorate for the smaller holidays to! I’m a reader, a baker and am obsessed with foxes.

You may be asking, why stationery? My answer to that is simple! When my husband and I were planning our own wedding we searched for months to find our wedding stationery suite and nothing matched our vision. So I started creating it on my own! I’d always loved all things creative, so I found myself having made our save the dates, invitations, menus, and thank you cards made within the week. We got so many compliments before our wedding day, and on the day of our wedding. Shortly after, I received requests from friends and family to assist with creating invitations for birthday parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, and even a few other complete weddings!

It brings me so much joy to help create my clients visions, and bring their ideas to life! While we only list certain items on our website that can be instantly purchased, we have each items designed as an entire suite, ready for your customization!

Military and 72nd Omaha, NE, 68134

Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
Location of (Autumn Fox Designs)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding