Autumn Fox Designs

Sioux Falls, SD View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Autumn Fox Designs is a stationery company located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, that serves Omaha, Nebraska as well as nationwide. Owner Danielle offers beautiful wedding invitations and products sure to please soon-to-be-weds and their guests. All creations are designed with care and are custom made with the couple in mind.

Danielle ensures that Autumn Fox Designs will help couples with all their stationery needs and concerns. She has many services and products to help you with your wedding day while also incorporating you and your partner’s personalities. She knows firsthand how difficult it is to find the perfect stationery for a wedding, and offers a selection of semi-custom suites. Autumn Fox Designs also creates 100% custom stationery and works closely with her clients to make their visions come true. Some of the paper goods that Danielle offers include:

• Invitations
  • Menus
  • Programs
  • RSVP cards
  • Save-the-dates cards
  • Thank-you cards
  • Vow books
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Erika Married on 10/29/2022

These are perfect!

These turned out amazing and are perfect for my upcoming wedding!
    Courtney M. Married on 10/14/2022

Card for the groom

Awesome card to give my fiance the morning of our wedding!
  • illustration stars

Team

Danielle
Danielle
Owner & Designer

Hi! My name is Danielle, the owner and creator behind Autumn Fox Designs. I live with my husband in Sioux Falls, South Dakota with our five furry children; two dogs and three cats. I’m a lover of all things creative, and love decorating for the different holidays and seasons! My favorites are Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I decorate for the smaller holidays to! I’m a reader, a baker and am obsessed with foxes.

You may be asking, why stationery? My answer to that is simple! When my husband and I were planning our own wedding we searched for months to find our wedding stationery suite and nothing matched our vision. So I started creating it on my own! I’d always loved all things creative, so I found myself having made our save the dates, invitations, menus, and thank you cards made within the week. We got so many compliments before our wedding day, and on the day of our wedding. Shortly after, I received requests from friends and family to assist with creating invitations for birthday parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, and even a few other complete weddings!

It brings me so much joy to help create my clients visions, and bring their ideas to life! While we only list certain items on our website that can be instantly purchased, we have each items designed as an entire suite, ready for your customization!

Omaha Chair Covers
5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 Review
· Wedding Florists

S Grandview Ave Sioux Falls, SD, 57103

Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
Location of (Autumn Fox Designs)
Glenvale Dr Omaha, NE, 68134