New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70118 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Deals 2

About AUP Art Studio

Celebrate one of life's most special moments with Live Wedding Painter - Alex Pieri!

I love to entertain by LIVE PAINTING your wedding scene as your guests party on and watch the celebration come to life right before their very eyes!

A live, original painting is truly a unique gift for the couple to cherish for a lifetime and is also an exciting addition to any wedding reception that will have your guests talking about for years to come! I'm an impressionistic style painter that captures the atmosphere and ambience of any live event in a figurative and fun way.

I specialize in painting "The First Dance" with the couple being the center focus of the artwork or can paint the entire scene of the reception from a birds eye view - should you have a preference.

Packages and pricing start at $1000. Custom canvas sizes are available and I can offer Prints of the Original Painting, should family and friends would desire a keepsake as well.

Please visit my website: www.aupartstudio.com/pages/live-event-painting - for more details.

Feel free to contact me thru email: aupartstudio@gmail.com or phone: 504-413-3630 - if you have any questions.

I currently live and work in the New Orleans Area, but I will travel worldwide. I will travel 45 miles outside of New Orleans for no additional costs. Any distance above 45 miles - a travel and/or accommodation fee will be assessed and charged to the final bill.

Each Package Cost includes Supplies, Labor, and Taxes. Travel/Accommodation Fees are not included in the 50% Deposit Required for Saving the Date.

Let's Capture the Magic Forever with a One of a Kind Masterpiece!

Follow AUP Art Studio on
img 3404 2 51 1906837 157905385875841
@ Chateau Country Club
@ Chateau Country Club
img 3404 2 51 1906837 157905385875841

2 Reviews for AUP Art Studio

Jennifer M. Gonczi · Married on 11/23/2019

We had a wonderful experience with Alex!

Alex was very precise and made sure he asked as many questions as possible in order to give us a wedding painting our family will cherish forever! He was fully prepared, on time, and extremely professional. He has an eye for detail that shows through his work. Alex is a very unique artist! I would definitely recommend Alex Pieri to anyone looking for an exceptional live wedding painter!

Sent on 01/15/2020

AUP Art Studio FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    8-13 Days
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• AUP Art Studio 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • AUP Art Studio 2
    1st Timer

Become my 1st Time WeddingWire client and you'll receive 10% off !!!

So this means that it will be stacked on top of the 10% WeddingWire discount that is available for members!

Book this offer ASAP to recieve 20% off of your final bill!

Let's Party!

• New Orleans New Orleans, LA, 70118 See on map
    504 413 3630 (Phone number)