Nearby Vendors to Consider

About August Paul Photography

Life is worth remembering - So remember it well.

There's no bigger day and, as a photographer, there is no bigger honor. Our love of documenting on film coupled with our passion for relationships, keeps us constantly inspired to give weddings the reverence they deserve. We hope our joy in craftsmanship connects with couples who seek authenticity, quality and artfulness.

Located in the heart of Tallahassee Florida, we are passionate about telling your story with our photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

I cannot recommend Paul enough as a photographer! He is so sweet, so kind, so much fun, I feel like I need more life events so that I can have Paul there to capture them because my husband and I truly like Paul as a person and want to hang out with him! Not only that, but Paul is an absolute artist. He is able to find the genuine, candid beauty in every moment and capture it in the most beautiful way. Any professional photographer can take high quality photographs, but if you look at Paul's photographs there is just something different and magical about them. Also, I don't think my husband and I have ever laughed as much as we did during our engagement photoshoot--we didn't even know if we wanted engagement photos, and now I am so glad we did because it was such a fun day that I will never forget! Thank you so much Paul for capturing our memories in such a beautiful way!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Paul’s work is nothing short of incredible. Let me tell you why. First of all, his beliefs on wedding pictures: they’re what you’re left with (besides your marriage) when all is said and done. All of this planning, stressing, communication… and it’s all for one day, right? When we met with Paul to vet him as a candidate for our wedding photographer, he told us that he would capture not only the moments of our wedding, but how it felt to be there that day.

Now, fast forward to engagement picture day. My then-fiance and I were wondering why we ever booked this session, we hate having our pictures taken, why would we pay for torture?! But Paul turned it into such a fun experience. We left that session high on life, laughing about our poses and just chattering away. And the pictures? Amazing and unique. We’ll treasure them for years.

Fast forward again to the wedding day. Paul is cracking everyone in the bridal suite up and taking pictures of us with our breakfasts. Then it’s time for the formal shots of the family and bridal party. In my experience, this is usually a drawn-out affair where you’re sick of smiling and your guests are tired of waiting but he made it happen so fast and it was so fun. All of the married people in our wedding were saying “Where did you find him?!” “Why didn’t we have him?” For real. And then the pictures came in. We didn’t notice Paul much after the formal pictures but he had been everywhere. He really captured how it felt that day. When we look at the pictures he’s given us, we grin ear to ear and even though it was only a month ago, we remember what each moment felt like. Not many photographers can accomplish this.

Paul is SO passionate. He’ll do anything to get the perfect shot. He’s also very calm and kind (something you definitely want in any vendor you book.) Most of all though, he is so so fun and extremely talented!

Profile Picture Sydney, 2/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

Paul and his team (Kris) are a dynamic duo who become your friends by the end of the wedding process! Paul believes in creating that relationship with his client(s) to make them feel more comfortable in front of the camera! AND you can tell when you see his final photos. They are simply beautiful, breathtaking and mesmerizing!

Paul made sure that all the details were set in place BEFORE the rush of questions that come from other vendors and family. He will personally call you a week or two before the wedding.

He plays music to set the mood, whether it be romantic (like at our engagement) or party music.

The sweetest part was the gift he and Kris gave us on the wedding day! As a bride, you are super excited to preview the pictures. He took pictures from a Instax camera and handed them to us after the reception! I nearly cried because of how sincere the gift was! Now I don't feel antsy waiting for the photos to come in!

We also go the slow motion photobooth, which was a hit at our reception! The line went for minutes and out the door! Got feedback from family and friends and they loved the idea!

Profile Picture Arren, 1/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

August Paul Photography Pricing