3539 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL 32311 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About August Paul Photography

There's no bigger day and, as a photographer, there is no bigger honor. Our love of documenting on film coupled with our passion for relationships, keeps us constantly inspired to give weddings the reverence they deserve. We hope our joy in craftsmanship connects with couples who seek authenticity, quality and artfulness.

Located in the heart of Tallahassee Florida, we are passionate about telling your story with our photography.

Follow August Paul Photography on

tallahassee wedding photography sarah omid 15
13a

14 Reviews for August Paul Photography

Natasha · Getting married on 12/30/2018

Ruth & Paul did portrait photos for our family. They were creative, relaxed, and made the photography session an overall wonderful experience. Highly recommend!

Courtney · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot recommend Paul enough as a photographer! He is so sweet, so kind, so much fun, I feel like I need more life events so that I can have Paul there to capture them because my husband and I truly like Paul as a person and want to hang out with him! Not only that, but Paul is an absolute artist. He is able to find the genuine, candid beauty in every moment and capture it in the most beautiful way. Any professional photographer can take high quality photographs, but if you look at Paul's photographs there is just something different and magical about them. Also, I don't think my husband and I have ever laughed as much as we did during our engagement photoshoot--we didn't even know if we wanted engagement photos, and now I am so glad we did because it was such a fun day that I will never forget! Thank you so much Paul for capturing our memories in such a beautiful way!

Sydney · Married on 02/26/2017

Paul’s work is nothing short of incredible. Let me tell you why. First of all, his beliefs on wedding pictures: they’re what you’re left with (besides your marriage) when all is said and done. All of this planning, stressing, communication… and it’s all for one day, right? When we met with Paul to vet him as a candidate for our wedding photographer, he told us that he would capture not only the moments of our wedding, but how it felt to be there that day.

Now, fast forward to engagement picture day. My then-fiance and I were wondering why we ever booked this session, we hate having our pictures taken, why would we pay for torture?! But Paul turned it into such a fun experience. We left that session high on life, laughing about our poses and just chattering away. And the pictures? Amazing and unique. We’ll treasure them for years.

Fast forward again to the wedding day. Paul is cracking everyone in the bridal suite up and taking pictures of us with our breakfasts. Then it’s time for the formal shots of the family and bridal party. In my experience, this is usually a drawn-out affair where you’re sick of smiling and your guests are tired of waiting but he made it happen so fast and it was so fun. All of the married people in our wedding were saying “Where did you find him?!” “Why didn’t we have him?” For real. And then the pictures came in. We didn’t notice Paul much after the formal pictures but he had been everywhere. He really captured how it felt that day. When we look at the pictures he’s given us, we grin ear to ear and even though it was only a month ago, we remember what each moment felt like. Not many photographers can accomplish this.

Paul is SO passionate. He’ll do anything to get the perfect shot. He’s also very calm and kind (something you definitely want in any vendor you book.) Most of all though, he is so so fun and extremely talented!

Award

August Paul Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• 3539 Apalachee Pkwy Tallahassee, FL 32311 See on map