AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC

Delaware, OH 43015 Map · Phone number

About AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC

You've found one of the most trusted and positively reviewed DJ companies in Central Ohio!

AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC. ranks among the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide, as ranked by WeddingWire.com. For the SIXTH year in a row, AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC. was awarded WeddingWire.com Couples Choice Award! This prestigious annual award, as determined by reviews from past clients, recognizes the best local Wedding Professionals in the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism within the wedding industry.

AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment is based in Central Ohio and specializes in providing professional DJ entertainment for any size wedding event! As a single-owner DJ company, you can assure that professionalism and a detail-oriented approach will be given to each and every event. AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ continues to be one the most trusted and positively reviewed DJ companies in Central Ohio.

Wedding Reception Packages Include:

- All-Inclusive DJ Entertainment - Simple all-inclusive DJ entertainment pricing packages

- Professional Sound Systems- High end digital sound for any size wedding event

- Wedding Ceremony Sound Systems- Coordination, direction, and sound for your wedding ceremony

- Professional Event Lighting- Whether simple, elegant, or amazing.....you're covered!

- Uplighting & Custom GOBO/Monograms- Perfect for making any event more memorable

- Unmatched Service from (1) Experienced DJ - Single owner wedding specialist DJ Company

- Extensive Music Library - All the HITS from over (7) decades of music!

- Unlimited Event Planning Sessions - Meet, call, email, and create a schedule of events with the DJ

- Request Driven Music & Playlists - Customize your music selections to make your wedding unique

- Insured - Some venues require vendors to carry insurance- Audio-Pro carries property & liability

Thanks for your interest in AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment!

Visit www.audiopromobiledj.com to learn more!

Follow AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC on

127 Reviews for AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC

• Laura

Laura Cousino · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ!!!

We were referred to Ryan with Audio-PRO by a close friend. He came highly recommended! After meeting with him, I felt extremely confident in choosing him for our October 20th wedding. So much so that I didnt meet with anyone after our meeting. He came well prepared with a detailed packet of information and answered a lot of questions that we had. He was easy to work with and get in touch with about suggestions or questions I had. I am so pleased with how the entire reception went and I have to thank Ryan for keeping everything flowing smoothly. He played all of my requests and kept the guests entertained all evening! I highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!!!!

AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC 1

Grace · Married on 10/07/2018

Great - Dj

My sister in-law hired Ryan for her wedding, she recommended him for ours and we can’t complain, He helped us to stay on track from the day we hired him until the big day so that we were able to focus on enjoying our big day! Everyone had a great time!

• Sarah

Sarah Brittsan · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing DJ Experience

My husband and I found Ryan when he was the DJ at our friends wedding! I knew then that I wanted to use him for our wedding and I am so happy that we did! He was very professional and responsive through the entire process and made everything run so smoothly! Day of the wedding he had everything under control and was on top of everything and I didn’t have to worry about it at all! He kept the night running and flowing perfectly and let me know what he was going to do or what was coming up every step of the way! He was also willing to go the extra mile when it came to helping me edit music and offering suggestions when I need them! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He truly is the best at what he does!

AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,194.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,094.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 136.00

• P & H Productions
    P & H Productions Wedding Photographers

I have worked with AUDiO-PRO Mobile DJ Entertainment on several occasions and have yet to come across anyone as professional and extremely detailed in what he does and how he does it. Weddings and Receptions are run flawless and the guest are up out of their seats dancing.

• 222 Photography
    222 Photography Wedding Photographers

Ryan is the best and an absolute must for anything music and DJ related. We love working with him!

• All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility
    All Occasions Catering & Banquet Facility Wedding Caterers

We love having AudioPro as the DJ for our weddings! He does an amazing job emceeing the event and all of our brides and grooms are always gushing about how great of a job he did making their event extra special. We can't say enough good things about Ryan and his business!