1249 S Harvard, Tulsa, OK 74112 Map · Phone number

About Atherial

We are a mother daughter team and we love make-up! We love making women even more beautiful on their wedding day!

738739265c7da1b0 image
738739265c7da1b0 image

12 Reviews for Atherial

Loren Bsttles · Married on 07/20/2018

Wedding 7/20/18

Atherial is AMAZING!! They are so talented and know exactly what they are doing! Ashlynn took a quick look at the picture of what I was wanting and matched it perfectly! Your makeup will look flawless, even in the heat of July! And my hair looked so pretty and stayed up perfectly all night! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Casey · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so happy I chose to work with the ladies at Atherial beauty for my wedding! The entire process was smooth from my trial to the day of. They are so fun to be around and the makeup for all of the ladies was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Anne · Married on 05/12/2018

I chose Atherial based on a recommendation from my hair stylist - and I was not disappointed! They were so awesome to work with. My trial was perfect - and the day of my wedding everyone complimented my bridesmaids and me on our makeup. Atherial listened to what I wanted, looked at the photos I showed them and totally made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. It wasn't overdone or cakey and it stayed on until I was ready to wash it off (over 12 hours in the Oklahoma heat!). They even offered to come touch me up after our ceremony, but when they got there my makeup was still flawless so it wasn't even needed. I definitely recommend Atherial - you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Atherial's reply:

Anne, thank you so very much! We loved working with you and your amazing friends and family! You were all an absolute joy to work with!

Award

Atherial FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Vesica Piscis Chapel
    Vesica Piscis Chapel Banquet Halls

We have had so many Brides and Bridesmaids come in the day of a wedding looking stunning because of the Atherial team! We have heard nothing but amazing things from our Brides!

• 1249 S Harvard Tulsa, 74112 See on map