Alcovy Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30045 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About At the Altar Weddings & Events

Wedding planning is hard work! Touring venues, emailing photographers, compiling lists of questions, and sourcing linens is enough to make your head spin! And that's on top of your already demanding life and responsibilities.

At the Altar is here to take the load off your shoulders. Maybe you're looking for someone to do it all for you, from bringing you the best photographers to choose from, reviewing your invitations, and delivering the welcome bags to the hotel. Or perhaps you got a great start, and then realized that, while you want the amazing party and perfect ceremony, perhaps you don't want to spend your nights reviewing yet another contract,. So you just want someone to pinch hit and bring it all together. Maybe you really loved wedding planning, and now want to be able to truly enjoy your day and be fully present when you say "I will." At the Altar is able to help in any way you need!

At the Altar is here to be the wedding planning best friend you didn't know you needed. I love getting to know my clients and finding out what will make their day the best it can be. The little details of your story can be woven into the day for the best touches that create an event so uniquely you.

Reach out for your custom quote, and to meet your new wedding planning bestie!

Based in Atlanta, GA, we are happy to travel wherever needed!

• Finally Forever Weddings
jpeg 0067 51 1036737

6 Reviews for At the Altar Weddings & Events

• Isabella

Isabella Liu · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome wedding planner who goes above and beyond

Jennifer was incredible to work with for our wedding. We live out of state, so had to plan everything remotely and had a lot of trouble locking down vendors even as late as a month before the wedding. Even though Jennifer was just our day-of coordinator, as soon as she came on, she helped us organize everything. Jennifer asked for our vendor contracts and as soon as she received them, she immediately got in contact with each vendor, ensured every logistic was accounted for between the various vendors, and reminded us when our decisions and payments were due to each. She visited the venue multiple times to truly understand the space and sanity check our wedding plan. We had an entirely outdoor event and leading up to the day, the forecast consistently showed rain. We were really stressed about the weather, but Jennifer calmly helped us work out rain plans with all of our vendors and on wedding day, even brought two extra pop-up tents for our musicians to play under.

In addition to smoothly executing everything leading up to the event, Jennifer was extremely thoughtful and helpful at every point throughout the day of the wedding. She made sure we never had to worry about a thing and was there by our side helping with something before we could even ask — her level of care made us we feel so special and made our short amount of time with everyone feel especially intimate and magical.

Jennifer will handle your special event with the utmost care and professionalism and will do whatever is needed to make your special day stand out, even when it's more than what she is obligated to deliver. I'm so glad we trusted Jennifer with our wedding and know that you won't go wrong hiring Jennifer and At The Altar for your special event!

Sent on 12/01/2019

At the Altar Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Isabella!!!! You & Russell were so amazing to work with & super organized. Thank you for letting us witness your big day, your love was so evident! Congratulations!!!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Fink · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection!

From the day we started with Jennifer she was amazing! So organized and professional. The check ins were a life saver so I never felt like I was falling behind. She always had great suggestions on vendors as well. The day of was literally perfect, Not one thing went wrong! Jennifer worked her butt off to keep everyone else relaxed and at ease. It was the most perfect day of my life and it wouldn't have been possible without her. ❤

Sent on 07/16/2019

At the Altar Weddings & Events's reply:

Oh my goodness Kait! Thank you so much! You were a dream to work with! I was thrilled to ensure you could enjoy your day! Congratulations again!
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer made our day perfect!

Jennifer was an absolute joy to work with!! I hired her for day of coordinating, but she went above and beyond to help me with the entire process. We first met at a coffee shop to go over everything I wanted for my wedding and out of a coordinator. When I later had a mild panic about whether the venue would work for the number of guests we were inviting, she made a trip to visit the venue with me and help reassure me that my vision would work. Throughout the whole planning process, she was available to make recommendations about vendors and read over all of the contracts I had received to ensure that nothing was missing. She also advised me on pertinent questions to ask the vendors prior to signing a contract. We then met again about a month prior to the wedding to do a walkthrough of the venue with some vendors (which she coordinated) and then her and I got coffee afterwards and went over last minute details. Her attention to detail is incredible and she asked questions that I would have never thought of! Aside from her planning skills, she is such a sweet and fun person and we always had a great time when we would chat! We then had a phone call the week before the wedding with her to ensure every detail was covered. She made herself the main person for vendors to communicate with during the weeks leading up to the wedding so that I wouldn't be stressed with last minute questions. She was always there to remind me when things needed to be done! Every meeting was followed by an email to recap everything we talked about and remind me of things I needed to take care of. On the day of, everything went off without a hitch!! I was so relaxed because I knew she would take care of everything. The venue was decorated beautifully and the entire ceremony and reception went perfectly. When my wedding shoes gave me blisters, she was there with bandaids. When my phone almost died, she found me a phone charger and plugged it in! Before our exit, she loaded all of my stuff into the car we were leaving in and also made sure we had some leftover food and cake to take with us to the hotel. Our day was truly perfect. One of my bridesmaids called me the calmest bride she has ever seen, and I truly think I was that way because of Jennifer! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/11/2019

At the Altar Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! You & Drew were such a blast to work with! I just wish I'd gotten to meet Luna! I really appreciate you two!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

At the Altar Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• At the Altar Weddings & Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Alcovy Road Lawrenceville, GA, 30045 See on map
    770-365-1571 (Phone number)
    Location of (At the Altar Weddings & Events)