Alcovy Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30045 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About At the Altar Weddings & Events

At the Altar Weddings & Events LLC is a professional wedding and event planning company based in Lawrenceville, Georgia. This planning company is mainly focused on weddings and related celebrations so that they can provide the best quality of service throughout your planning process. At the Altar Weddings & Events LLC specializes in finding the perfect details that will make an event represent the couple of the hour.

At the Altar Weddings & Events LLC offers a variety of packages for you to choose from. These packages can also be adapted to fit your personal needs. This company offers everything from basic coordination services to full scale planning and everything in between. At the Altar Weddings & Events LLC will ensure your special day goes off without a hitch and will provide all the necessary support throughout the planning process. Additional services offered by At the Altar Weddings & Events LLC include the following:

• Vendor referrals

4 Reviews for At the Altar Weddings & Events

• Kathryn & Brooke

Kathryn & Brooke · Getting married on 10/06/2019

She is fantastic!

We just started working together but already I feel calm and confident. We have to change our venue last minute and Jennifer is on it! Our wedding is in October and we just discovered there wasn’t a rain option for our initial venue. It’s been challenging to find available venues in our budget but Jennifer has found some amazing ones! I trust her and she is extreme professional. Love her already!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer made our day perfect!

Jennifer was an absolute joy to work with!! I hired her for day of coordinating, but she went above and beyond to help me with the entire process. We first met at a coffee shop to go over everything I wanted for my wedding and out of a coordinator. When I later had a mild panic about whether the venue would work for the number of guests we were inviting, she made a trip to visit the venue with me and help reassure me that my vision would work. Throughout the whole planning process, she was available to make recommendations about vendors and read over all of the contracts I had received to ensure that nothing was missing. She also advised me on pertinent questions to ask the vendors prior to signing a contract. We then met again about a month prior to the wedding to do a walkthrough of the venue with some vendors (which she coordinated) and then her and I got coffee afterwards and went over last minute details. Her attention to detail is incredible and she asked questions that I would have never thought of! Aside from her planning skills, she is such a sweet and fun person and we always had a great time when we would chat! We then had a phone call the week before the wedding with her to ensure every detail was covered. She made herself the main person for vendors to communicate with during the weeks leading up to the wedding so that I wouldn't be stressed with last minute questions. She was always there to remind me when things needed to be done! Every meeting was followed by an email to recap everything we talked about and remind me of things I needed to take care of. On the day of, everything went off without a hitch!! I was so relaxed because I knew she would take care of everything. The venue was decorated beautifully and the entire ceremony and reception went perfectly. When my wedding shoes gave me blisters, she was there with bandaids. When my phone almost died, she found me a phone charger and plugged it in! Before our exit, she loaded all of my stuff into the car we were leaving in and also made sure we had some leftover food and cake to take with us to the hotel. Our day was truly perfect. One of my bridesmaids called me the calmest bride she has ever seen, and I truly think I was that way because of Jennifer! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/11/2019

At the Altar Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! You & Drew were such a blast to work with! I just wish I'd gotten to meet Luna! I really appreciate you two!

Lyndzey · Married on 07/03/2018

Great Day Of Coordinator

Jennifer was extremely attentive to all the details I didn't even think about. She made my day run so much smoother! Our wedding was rather unique and she made the day come together!

Sent on 01/13/2019

At the Altar Weddings & Events's reply:

Aww, thank you so much! I loved your day, it was so personalized! Your flower girls doing gymnastics down the aisle still makes me smile!

At the Altar Weddings & Events Pricing