Ashton Clark Photography

Mobile, AL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hello Friends!

I'm Ashton. I enjoy adventure, coffee with friends (we should do that soon), singing (horribly) in the car with my husband, and cooking loads of yummies in my kitchen! I'm a Portrait and Wedding photographer located in the Birthplace of Mardi Gras... Mobile, Alabama! There's a lot I love about living here, (the beautiful oaks, the azaleas, the old architecture) but I would have to say it's the people that keep my heart alive for this city.

I like to think that my approach to photography is much different than many. I strive to make your experience personal, fun, and engaging. By building a relationship with my clients I am able to offer them photographs that express who they truly are. I seek to engage my couples with creating genuine memories together rather than a session full of awkward poses.

Enough about me, I want to learn more about YOU!

Lets chat soon over coffee! Go and shoot me a message on my contact page!

-Ashton C.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Haley
    Haley M. Married on 05/28/2016

Life Long Customer!

Ashton is just amazing! We hired ACP based off a friends’ recommendation and seeing her work. She is professional, but so relational and so personal, to the point that over the last 2 years she has become a great friend and keeps up with our family- photographing our milestones, from getting married to welcoming a baby girl. We love Ashton, we love ACP, and know anyone else will too!
    Katie P. Married on 11/08/2015

More then just a photographer!

Ashton puts SO much passion in her work. She will listen to everything you could possibly want.
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 12/31/2016
    Ashton's work is great. I loved our engagement pictures and my bridal shoot. She and her assistant were fantastic the day of the ceremony. Time management on the day of could have been a little better because we were not able to get some of the pictures I had wanted because it was up to me to get the bridal party organized. I wish she had been a little more assertive with them. The only major issue I had was how long it took after the wedding to get our pictures. We waited almost 3 months to get our pictures when we were initially told that it would take less than a month.

Mobile, AL, 36608
2512028891
Location of (Ashton Clark Photography)

Ashton Clark Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashton Clark Photography include in the starting price?

Ashton Clark Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Ashton Clark Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashton Clark Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Ashton Clark Photography offer?

Ashton Clark Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Ashton Clark Photography offer?

Ashton Clark Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ashton Clark Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashton Clark Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ashton Clark Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashton Clark Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in value, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.5 in quality of service, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.2 in average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding