Ashly McCoy- Wedding Photographer

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

Ashly Mccoy-Wedding Photographer is a hybrid wedding photographer based in Savannah, GA. Capturing timeless moments with an ethereal aesthetic and heirloom quality. We only take on a certain amount of wedding each year to ensure our clients get our full dedication and attention to detail.

We would love to get to know you and your love story. 🤍

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2499

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
    Alex T. Married on 03/08/2020

Wedding Photos of a Life time

Ashly was a blessing we were gifted. She is a photographer contracted with out planner, Tracy Brisson, and though we never met her before the day of the wedding, she was always so sweet and so communicative via email (it was a destination wedding for us). The day-of, we knew Ashly was meant to be a part of our special day. She was incredible, funny, and oh so talented, and made each moment of our special day wonderful from start to end. She made us feel confident and excited for the photos in different parks and areas. She came to our reception and captured even more of our special moments. She was the best!!!!
    Kristy Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I have nothing but great things to say about Ashly. She photographed our wedding back in August, and I have yet to be anything but impressed. She is the most patient, kind, and easy to work with person. The pictures were perfect and really captured our personalities and the happiness we felt that day.
    Linda Married on 05/12/2018
    We acquired Matthew and Ashly Fine Art & Films to video my daughters wedding and reception, and I cannot say enough wonderful things, not only about the video, but about them as well. They work as a team, are professional, articulate, and produce high quality and memorable keepsakes. The drone footage is outstanding, and exactly what we wanted. From the beginning of the wedding day to the Bride and Groom exiting the venue, we have a wonderful video to enjoy for years to come. If you are thinking about having a videographer and/or photographer (yes they do both) for any special occasion, I would highly recommend Matthew and Ashley. The price is very reasonable, and the product is exceptional. Thank you Matthew and Ashley!

Deals

Ashly McCoy- Wedding Photographer 1
Exclusive

Team

Ashly McCoy
Ashly McCoy
Wedding Photographer

I am a fine art wedding photographer based in Savannah, GA traveling the states capturing incredible couples in love.

My images reflect a bright, dreamy, natural approach with genuine emotion. Inspired by film, I shoot in a digital and medium format for a unique, elegant and classic aesthetic, giving your wedding images a timeless, yet iconic appeal.

When I am not photographing weddings I am studying all things history, engaging in fine art and answering the age-old question, "how many chocolates can I eat in one sitting?" Outside of that, I love spending time with my beautiful family of five children and my fiancé, Samuel.

I am a hopeless romantic who loves adventure with a healthy obsession with European architecture. I am passionate about meeting new people in new places and capturing love stories close to home or far away. I believe everybody has a love story to tell.

Allow me to tell yours.

Tracy Scarpati
Tracy Scarpati
Associate Photographer

Tracy is an associate photographer for Ashly McCoy - Wedding Photographer for over four years. She lives on Tybee Island with her sweet puppy, Holly.

In her spare time, you can find her in her garden growing all the things, baking, crafting, and traveling as much as she can.

Tracy is so passionate about weddings, couples, and capturing all the memories!

114 Barnard Street Suite 1A Savannah, GA, 31401
912-642-3397
Location of (Ashly McCoy- Wedding Photographer)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding