Navarre, FL 32566 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Victoria Photography

I'm a spirited photographer for whimsical and adventurous couples. I specialize in couples adventure sessions and elopements.

I believe in celebrating your journey - every little bit of it. The crazy, the beautiful, the highs and the lows. Formal & posed with perfect smiles just isn't my style. You're at your best and most authentic when you're adventuring and having fun together - so the focus of your images is just that. Sound good? Let's chat.

xoxo,

1c2c2b48bec5b0d4 Engagement Square
ashleydavis180

23 Reviews for Ashley Victoria Photography

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2016

Ashley was absolutely amazing. I am in love with photography of all kind and I was so excited for my wedding photos so I went on a hunt for the best photographer in the area. After much research, I found Ashley and it was the best decision I ever made. She is so talented, kind, patient, easy going and the list goes on and on. My engagement photos and some sneak peeks of my wedding photos are just perfect. I would absolutely recommend Ashely to anyone, I can't wait to go back to Florida and make exuses to get our photos taking with Ashely again!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Ashely took both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. This girl is something else! She has such a wonderful and selfless personality and was so great at keeping in touch with us and making sure we got the exact shots we wanted. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is as a person and as a photographer!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Samantha · Married on 05/23/2015

I have known Ashley since college, and was amazed with her creativity and work ethic back then, so naturally when I got engaged I knew I just had to have her as our photographer.
    Ashley has been amazing (to say the least) from the very moment we booked her. She really took the time to get to know myself, my fiancee, and our relationship which shows in every picture she took beginning with our engagement pictures all the way to our sparkler exit at our reception. Speaking of engagement pictures, they can be really VERY awkward. Ashley understands this and not only was she very patient with us she was also a calming (and humorous) presence and our pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined.
    We got married about 8 months after our engagement pictures and Ashley did not skip a beat. Not one time did I have to reach out to her because she was in constant communication with me, which was AMAZING (and unlike other vendors we had) Once again she really took the time to understand what was important to my fiancee and I, and made sure that our vision was not only executed but was flawless. Ashley also made it very clear that she was there for us and would take care of our wishes before anyone else (trust me you will appreciate that more than you know on your big day)
    We opted out of a videographer so our pictures were EXTREMELY important to us. Our wedding day flew by, and there were so many special things going on that I for sure thought I had missed out on some of them, until we got our pictures back. Ashley captured EVERYTHING and so much more. Her creativity and strange ability to be in multiple places at one time not only solidified my thinking that she was super woman, but also brought me to tears.
    Ashley has given us the best gift that we could have received, and that is the ability to go back and see our crazy, beautiful day unfold in so many different point of views and so perfectly. We were so blessed to have Ashley as our photographer!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Award

• Eliza George Makeup Artist
    Eliza George Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with Ashley several times and she is always professional and kind! Great person to work with.

• A DJ Connection
    A DJ Connection Wedding DJs

Ashley Victoria Photography is a wonderful choice for your wedding photography needs. They work well with our team at A DJ Connection which is a vital ingredient for a successful wedding reception.

• Blooms A Million Florist
    Blooms A Million Florist Wedding Florists

Exceptionally Talented! Easy to work with.