Michigan Ave, Waupaca, WI 60604 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashlea Snell Photography

Hi! I'm Ashlea Snell a Luxury Chicago Wedding Photographer. I absolutely love hearing love stories and capturing timeless, organic images that you'll be able to cherish for the rest of your lives together! We adore the Chicago area and are major city people. You'll usually find us in a plane flying to incredible destination for elopements and weddings internationally!

Follow Ashlea Snell Photography on

25 Reviews for Ashlea Snell Photography

• ReHanah

Rehanah Vera · Married on 05/08/2020

Highly recommend!!

I can't possibly say enough great things about Ashlea and her business! First, Ashlea gave me a bridal book that she wrote which was incredibly helpful and great insight! I referred to it several times in the wedding planning process! Second, the day of our wedding she was SO helpful and amazing. She made my big day stress free and easy! Everyone gave us compliments on our pictures and how it looked like we were genuinely having fun, that is because Ashlea made it so much fun and comfortable for us! Her pictures are amazing, something we will always cherish. I am SO thankful and happy that we got to have her as our photographer! Our wedding day would not have been the same without her! THANK YOU ASHLEA!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Karlee Walbruck · Married on 11/09/2019

So Amazing

Our experience with Ashlea was more than I could have ever asked for. I was so panicky that something was going to go wrong and Ashlea assured me to leave everything in her hands and not to worry about a thing (easier said than done at that time haha). Our day was perfect. Ashlea kept everyone focused during family/group pictures and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed all day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashlea. Our day was perfect and our pictures captured it all! I would highly recommend Ashlea!!!! ♡

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Wilch · Married on 08/10/2019

Ashlea Snell- Above and beyond!!

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, stop right now and contact Ashlea- she is AMAZING!!! Hands down the best wedding decision we made!
    When we started our wedding planning, the wedding photographer was at the top of our list of importance. I was looking through instagram trying to find pictures that matched the style that I was wanting when I came across Ashlea's profile. I loved what she had on there and contacted her immediately. She responded to me the same day- seriously the fastest most personal response we received from any wedding vendor. We met Ashlea for the first time at the local Starbucks and knew immediately she was the one. She is the sweetest person ever and feels like a friend from the moment you meet her. From that moment on she was so much more than just our wedding photographer. She answered all of my questions during the wedding planning process about engagement pictures, wedding timeline, vendor recommendations, and seriously any wedding logistical question that came up. I never felt like just another one of her clients, she showed that she cared about our day, took the time to get to know us and was just as excited for the wedding as we were.
    On the wedding day she went above and beyond! Her and her team made the day run so smooth. We stayed on schedule the entire day, I couldn't believe it! Everything was exactly how we had imagined and she got all of the pictures that we wanted and more. We did a first look and I highly recommend! Ashlea also did an amazing job wrangling our wild wedding party, they were all so impressed with her and commented multiple times on how fun she was. Throughout the day she made sure we had everything we needed and often asked if I needed water or a break. Did I mention she was pregnant and asking me if I needed anything?! Seriously the SWEETEST boss lady out there. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients.
    She showed us our sneak peak at our reception- so cool! We got our entire gallery only 2 weeks after our wedding and we love every single photo. She is outstanding at what she does and we highly recommend booking her as your photographer!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashlea Snell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Michigan Ave Waupaca, WI, 60604 See on map
    Location of (Ashlea Snell Photography)