Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1

About Asfis Photography

This is not a just a job for me.. Sharing the most life-defining day with my couples, being next to them like part of their families, living each moment, every emotion, the laughter and the tears of joy, this is my way of living..

I follow their steps, capturing their light and composing the memory of their unique day. My motive is life and my passion is photography. My goal is to be with people that are creative, colorful and giving. I am a story teller at your service.

Follow Asfis Photography on

• Real Weddings 20
  • Videos 1

26 Reviews for Asfis Photography

Marilena · Married on 07/23/2016

Thanos was amazing! His photos turned out better than we can ever imagine and all my friends and family loved them. What is great about Thanos is he captures the emotion surrounding the moment. His photos, while glamorous, are also a true testament of the event. I was amazed of all the fun, sentimental and caring moments his photos captured. I recommend him 100000%

Sent on 03/22/2018

Jill · Married on 07/17/2016

My husband and I live in Boston but his family is from Greece so we decided to do a destination wedding. I had no idea how I was going to find a reliable photographer from so far away, but I can say that Thanos was the best of the best! We Skyped to talk about my vision and after meeting him via skype I knew he was the perfect fit. His portfolio says it all. He was very responsive, kind, helpful, extremely professional and had the best eye. We felt completely comfortable with him and the photos he produced from our wedding are AMAZING. I can't say enough good things about him - he was worth it!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Thanos is real talent in the photography world. I could see this from the first minute during our shooting. On top of that he is very professional with a very positive energy. He directed us with calm and very good decisions.
    I recomend him to anyone looking for the best of the best! No doubt!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Asfis Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist
    Katerina Theocharis - Make-up Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the best photographers I had the honor to work with.

• Wedfilms
    Wedfilms Wedding Videographers

Top destination wedding photographer! We love to work with you Thanos!

• StellaAndMoscha
    StellaAndMoscha Wedding Planners

It is difficult to describe how fun and enjoyable it is to work alongside Thanos Asfis. He blends in with every wedding group be it locals from Greece or a mixed multicultural group in a unique way which is totally evident in the images produced. It is an honor to work with Thanos Asfis and his team not only for the reassurance of fine images and great capturing of a wedding but also for the extreme professionalism!