ARW Weddings and Events

Second Home, Ribeira Market,, Lisbon, PT 1200-479 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Meet the Team

About ARW Weddings and Events

ARW Events is a professional wedding planning service based in Lisbon offering wedding and event management throughout Portugal.

Whether you have a demanding career, young family, short time frame or planning your destination wedding oversea's the Company's expertise lies in the planning and execution of luxury destination weddings.

ARW Events also specialises in designing and producing private events from birthday celebrations, corporate events and product launches, no event is ever too small or too large.

The team at ARW Events regularly works across many time zone's to ensure our Client's receive the best experience from us.

Follow ARW Weddings and Events on

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for ARW Weddings and Events

Maria · Married on 01/09/2020

Our hero's

We originally thought we could plan our destination wedding with the help of blogs and groups.
    Over time and lots of Supplier chasing we realised that we needed a wedding planner in Portugal. Charlotte came to our rescue and immediately put our minds at ease. She ensured we had agreements in place and helped with the new suppliers we hadn't yet found. We could finally focus on our work life and enjoy the planning process.
    On the day the team were fantastic, especially helping me settle my nerves in the morning over coffee and breakfast!
    Everything went to plan even with the weather change.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Z

Zoe Leathers · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

I would absolutely recommend hiring ARW Wedding and Events as your wedding planner in Portugal.

Charlotte was professional, kind and supportive from our first phone call right until the day of my wedding.

We were struggling at the very beginning in finding a venue and understanding our budget. Charlotte listened to all of our dreams, discussed our budget and found our perfect venue, even negotiated the price for us.

Throughout the build up to my wedding day I drove Charlotte mad with all of my questions and she was so patient and full of great ideas.

ARW Weddings has an online portal where they manage the planning of the wedding, which made it super easy for me to keep track of where we were and what we needed to do next, especially as there was a few hours time difference between us.

Thank you!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

ARW Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of ARW Weddings and Events

Charlotte

Charlotte

Senior Events Producer

Charlotte was born and raised in London. Her experience working for a prestigious project management firm for many years was critical in building her skills in customer service and the knowledge that even the smallest details are important.

At the age of 30, She moved to the Algarve coast in Portugal to build and expand her successful second career in Wedding and Event Management. She now splits her time between Lisbon, Porto and the Algarve running the business and enjoying the beauty of Portugal.

Her experience in fast-paced project management and the knowledge of Portugals best-kept secrets,(breathtaking beaches, historic palaces, garden venues and contacts to local vendors) means that she can organize a truly flawless day so the bride and groom can focus on what will be the most magical moment of their lives.

Charlotte is a member of EPIC, a prestigious Event Planner International Collaborative. EPIC is the Global benchmark for excellence in standard, service, and delivery in the industry. An affiliation with EPIC ensures ARW will deliverer beautifully executed, unique and tasteful luxury weddings of an international level.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Second Home, Ribeira Market, Lisbon, PT, 1200-479 See on map
    +447918618888 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday, 10 -6 Saturday, 10 - 2 Evening and weekend appointments can be scheduled upon request.
    Location of (ARW Weddings and Events)