Wyandotte, MI, Wyandotte, MI 48192 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Arts Unbounded

Hello and congrats on your engagement!!

My name is Morgan, and I do Live Wedding Paintings.

What is this?

I am an artist who goes to weddings, stands in the back, and paints whatever scene the wedding couple would like to be captured in the moment on their wedding day.

Some painting ideas:

• A romantic painting of your first dance
  • A view of the ceremony with your bridal party - with or without the seated guests showing.
  • Any creative shot you can come up with!

How do I do it?

1. I ask each couple to send me a photo of their venue in the place that they would like me to capture their painting. I use this picture to set the perspective and outlines on your canvas before wedding day arrives. This is the opportunity for the couple to share details of what they want (ex. if they want guests showing in the painting /not).
  2. I show up early on wedding day to paint the scene. I ask that I can have at least 3 hours on site before the wedding begins.
  3. Once guests arrive, I continue to work on the painting so they can watch the process.
  4. Once the moment to capture occurs, my assistant will take a picture that I can work off of for the rest of the night.
  5. I move to the reception to continue painting until the painting is mostly done. Then I take the painting home to do final touches, and prepare it for hanging.
  6. I deliver the final painting to the couple or their appointed contact 2-4 days later.

Pricing:

Live painting pricing starts at $800 for the hours it takes to paint a 16x20" canvas.

Additional expenses are: Larger canvas sizes, distant travel fees, canvas type (gallery or framed board), painting supplies.

Follow Arts Unbounded on