Artistic Florist

545 Helen Hwy Suite A, Cleveland, GA 30528 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Downtown Flowers
  • Bloom and Ivy Florals
  • Petal's Edge

3 Reviews for Artistic Florist

Erin · Married on 10/17/2020

Stunning arrangements!

Susan at Artistic Florist did such an incredible job with my wedding flowers. When we first met, I had a basic idea of what I wanted but hadn’t really narrowed anything down besides the colors and the fact that I wanted to incorporate magnolia leaves into the designs. Susan heard what I wanted and showed me different options for flowers that could be used and would fit into our budget and I left our first meeting having a much better idea of what my flowers would look like. Susan also has various items to be used for décor like candle holders, vases, tea light candles, votives, etc. that we could use in addition to the flowers. She was so flexible, even when we were emailing about changes two weeks before the wedding.

Susan took my multiple pictures and descriptions of what I envisioned for my wedding day and she made reality even better than what I hoped. Her arrangements were stunning and she even surprised me by putting magnolia leaves in my bouquet since she had extra (my parents provided the leaves from the magnolias in their yard).

I cannot begin to describe how beautiful her arrangements were so I'm attaching photos! (Photo cred: Casto Photography).

Thank you so much for everything, Susan!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/20/2018

Susan is so talented and wonderful

Susan was a joy to work with! I had a general idea of the colors I wanted in our bouquets on the arbor but didn't know anything about specific flowers - Susan stepped in and made everything easy, gave great recommendations and our bouquets turned out even better than I imagined. She was wonderful to work with and made a stressful process fun!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Artistic Florist's reply:

Thanks Kendall. Everything came together beautifully! Can't wait to see the photos of you both at the Arbor.

Dee · Married on 04/14/2018

Susan Hage provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding in April. Her bulk flowers were very fresh and lasted for several days. We did several arrangements and then took the flowers home - arranged them into larger bouquets and sent then to a local nursing home for the residents to enjoy. The ones I kept lasted for over a week and still looked very nice.

Susan was a pleasure to work with. She spent time with my daughter and I to get a vision of what we were trying to accomplish - suggest several options and helped us come up with the plan. She also did all the bridal parties flowers and each bouquet and boutonniere was made to specifications; they too were fresh and nicely done and delivered in a timely fashion. I'd recommend her in a heart beat to any North Georgia Bride to Be.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Artistic Florist's reply:

Thank-you Dee. It was a pleasure working with you all. The tables you did with the bulk flowers were beautiful and I'm sure made for a memorable day!

• 545 Helen Hwy Suite A Cleveland, GA, 30528 See on map
    Location of (Artistic Florist)