Artistic Dj's Entertainment Company

Brick, NJ View map Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Artistic Dj's Entertainment Company is a wedding business based in Brick, New Jersey, that specializes in providing an enthralling time for couples and guests. This comprehensive service aims to craft a truly unforgettable time for all so that the one-of-a-kind event is done justice. Ultimately, their goal is to live up to expectations and deliver what clients have long dreamed about for their wedding day.

The performers you decide to have at your big celebration can make a big difference in terms of how enjoyable and memorable the occasion is. With Artistic Dj's Entertainment Company, everyone can have a great time as they dance to a range of hits from across many genres. A consultation is key for this operation as it allows them to better understand their clients’ preferences. They can build suitable collections of tracks, compile do-not-play lists, and provide MC duties. Their library includes songs from diverse genres including club, indie, hip hop, jazz, pop, rock, top 40, and more. To add ambience to the festivities, uplighting can also be provided. Couples can peruse a number of packages, including the Direct DJ, Diamond, and TV options.

Other Services

In addition to their disc-spinning prowess, Artistic Dj's Entertainment Company offers a range of other features. Photography and videography services are available so that the amazing milestone can be relived whenever the couple would like to. Flatscreen TVs and a photo booth may also be supplied for added magic.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1300

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1600

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$650

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting
    Steve K. Married on 10/30/2020

Amazing Job

Absolutely amazing, DJ James was great! Without a doubt the best DJ I've ever had. He DJ'd my wedding reception and he did such a phenomenal job we plan on hiring him again any time we need a DJ in the future. Heads up he's an AMAZING singer!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 01/04/2020

sugarpeach81@aol.com

I seen Artistic DJ at a previous event and he did an excellent job with them. I booked DJ Linc eight (8) months in advance. When I spoked to him about my event, he let me know some of the features he offers; video, DJ and flat screens. I was grateful to receive all three(3) at a great price. DJ Linc also MC my wedding. We had plenty of laughs. He took video from beginning to the end. He didn't miss a moment. Dj Linc also had flat screens. I discuss with him a slide show. With the picture I provided, He arranged and added songs to the slide show. He provided a preview before the wedding. My mother and I cried at the preview, so you know at the wedding there were more tears.
    Me, being a first time bride I wanted everything to be perfect!
    My vendor made it all possible without hassle, without fear and without worry. My nerves was at ease!
    Artistic DJ was on TIME AND VERY PROFESSIONAL!
    P. Lewis Married on 11/02/2019

James Rivers is an Outstanding DJ. My experience with him was very positive.

James Rivers was the DJ and MC for my wedding and he was Amazing. Mr Rivers played a variety of music, my guests danced and really enjoyed themselves. Mr Rivers is a professional person who now DJs for all of my events (ie. Birthday Parties). James Rivers' DJ skills are excellent.

Deals

Artistic Dj's Entertainment Company 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
Artistic Dj's Entertainment Company 2
Offer

We're offering "FREE" videographer services if you chose our DJ & Photographer services

- DJ

- Videographer

- Phorographer

- Up lighting

- Officiant

- Flat screens (43 or 65 inch screens)

New Jersey Brick, NJ, 08723
Location of (Artistic Dj's Entertainment Company)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding