Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Art of Affection

For all the moments that matter!

Art of affection serves Jacksonville, St Augustine, Gainesville, Ocala, Orlando, Tampa, Miami, the Florida Keys, and eveyrwhere in between.

Choose Art of Affection Wedding and Family Photography for all the moments that matter!

Wedding Photography Gainesville

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Jacksonville

Follow Art of Affection on

7 Reviews for Art of Affection

Professional team of photographers. Work well with the clients and make them feel at ease.

Profile Picture User3638412, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Although we haven't seen the pics from our wedding, I wanted to say, they were awesome. Linda for curling my sisters hair, fixing my bustle, the complete professionalism and fun personalities of Gary and Linda!! We had numerous kudos to us by our families for picking such friendly an fun photographers!! I really can't thank you guys enough, we had so much fun and hope you both enjoyed the day!! We will use Art of Affection again! Thanks Gary & Linda !!
The Backhaus'

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/6/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Linda and Gary were the best! We aboslutely loved them. They work well together and make a great team. They were the best to work with and made things so easy. They made our special day alot of fun for us as well as our guest. The pictures are beautiful. I would highly recommend Art of Affection for anyone in need of photography services. I promise you that you will not be disappointed you selected them.

Profile Picture User3214738, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
1 AWARD

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Very professional and fun to work with!

I finally had the opportunity to work with Art of Affection at a wedding which was at the best venue, Hale Key in Cedar Key, Florida. They were great to work with, we communicated throughout the whole night about events and photo ops for example the sunset shot on the Gulf of Mexico. I would highly recommend Art of Affection for your wedding needs. I look forward to working with this great team again.

Events