Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About APV Wedding Films

APV Wedding Films is a videography business based in Atlanta, Georgia, which also serves the Albany, Augusta, and Macon areas. Ben, owner and wedding videographer, is also more than happy to serve couples worldwide if they are not planning a local wedding. He boasts years of experience, and with each wedding he attends, he not only carefully films all the special moments, but he also edits and digitally masters all his footage.

Depending on what kind of coverage and options you are looking for, APV Wedding Films offers Gold and Platinum wedding photography packages. Couples are able to add on additional coverage time, second shooters, full raw footage, and rehearsal coverage. Ben works with a very cinematic and elegant style. You will truly be left with a timeless and artistically put together film that you and your family will be able to cherish. Other available services include the following and more:

• Drone footage

6 Reviews for APV Wedding Films

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Ben is the best!

If you're looking for a beautiful recap of your wedding day, Ben is your guy. Not only is his work amazing, but he was super responsive and SO easy/great to work with. In our initial consultation, he listened to every detail and question I had, and throughout the entire video creation process, he asked for our feedback (on music, overall highlight film, etc.), which I thought really stood out. Someone below me said he worked "seamlessly" with the other vendors on their wedding day, and that perfectly describes his work style. I was a little nervous to see how my photographer and videographer would work together/around each other on my wedding day, and I have to say, Ben was a total professional. He has a great energy about him and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Abby · Married on 10/22/2017

I love great wedding videos since they really give you a feel for what the day was like, so I knew that I wanted a talented videographer. As I searched through the many options in Atlanta, I felt overwhelmed and stressed-- I was honestly afraid I wouldn't find someone whose work I both loved and could afford. Ben was truly everything I could have asked for. From the first time we met him, he really just felt like one of our own friends and was great to have around on our wedding day. From a guest perspective, he was never intrusive as a videographer and many times we forgot he was even filming. Of course, that helped him to get some of the most amazing, sweet moments on film that transformed into an incredible wedding video. We're in love with both our highlight reel and our fill-length film and could not recommend him any more-- he was so great to work with that our photographer now recommends Ben to her clients, too!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Cristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Ben was super easy to work with! He made us so comfortable and truly cared about making sure we got the shots we wanted in the video. The videos we got are absolutely amazing. We are so happy with them. It was so great to have Ben there capturing the moment. We will always cherish the videos and be able to relive the night whenever we'd like! I highly recommend Ben if you are looking for a videographer. He is great and does great work!

Sent on 01/17/2018

APV Wedding Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30307 See on map