Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Anthony Carbajal Photography

My photography is filled with inspiration, warmth and humility. I strive to capture the most authentic moments and expressions of love. I anticipate and enjoy photographing these genuine, intimate and unrepeatable elements that unfold throughout every wedding. It would be a great honor to be a part of your special day and contribute to one of the most unforgettable moments of your life.

Weddingphotographinthevineyards
Weddingonaboat
Weddingphotographinthevineyards

14 Reviews for Anthony Carbajal Photography

Juanita · Married on 09/21/2013

Anthony is absolutely AMAZING! I cannot begin to express how great he is. We would give him the highest recommendation for any event (and he does now do more than just weddings - and is willing to travel outside of SD for events).

He is professional, has amazing equipment, is fun, and most important....he makes the day all about you.

Though not the cheapest photographer out there - I guanrantee you that he is worth every penny and more. The value for the price is unbelievable. You will not regret it!

One of the greatest things about him, is his positive attitude. He clearly loves what he's doing, and he share that love with his clients. He brings out those natural smiles you want on your big day.

He visited our venue twice, just to make sure he knew what he would need the day of (even though he didn't have to do that under our contract). He knows all the classic shots to get, and takes care of them without disturbing you...and then he looks for the magic as it happens. In some of our friends photo's we see him getting pictures at special moments when we didn't even realize he was there. He also took down time to look for amazing picture opportunities, and would ask us if we wanted to step away to get the picture when we had a free moment - which was great, because he didn't interupt the flow of the wedding, or anything we were enjoying...but at the same time he made sure we didn't miss an opportunity.

He is super creative, and loves to just take in what's happening in the moment, so everything feels very natural...not forced.

We cannot provide a high enough recommendation for Anthony!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lindylou · Married on 08/12/2012

One of the best in the business. Anthony is very pleasant to work with. We are looking forward to working with him as our family grows...maternity and family shoots in the future. We are truly happy with his services.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Becky · Married on 06/22/2012

Anthony is a warm, engaging person and his passion shows in his work. We hired him for our June wedding after a long photographer search; his portfolio grabbed our attention and we were so happy we could book him for our big day. The result: wedding photos that are absolutely to die for!\r\n\r\nWe\'ve been getting nothing but compliments on our wedding pictures. His eye for capturing a scene made for AMAZING portraits and his non-intrusive style meant he could snap great candids, too. Many, many magazine-quality photos came out of our wedding day, and the dancing pics are hilarious...he caught my grandma bustin\' a move and didn\'t miss a single moment! More than just taking gorgeous photos, Anthony is a true professional. Our guests loved him and he really felt like part of the family on our wedding day. He put us all at ease in front of the lens and he even helped my husband to get his tie on straight before the ceremony - not surprising since Anthony is a sharp-dressed guy himself!\r\n\r\nAnthony is young and talented, and certainly a rising star. I was so happy he was available on our wedding day and was easily our favorite vendor. I hope our paths cross in the future and we can use his services again. My advice to you: Book him before he becomes totally out of reach!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Award

Anthony Carbajal Photography FAQ

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I DJ'd at a wedding Anthony was doing the photography for on October 21st. I have been DJing for twelve years and he was one of the friendliest and easygoing photographers I've worked with! He was very good at taking a variety of angles throughout the evening all while being in the background and not interfering with the dancing. I also noticed him taking some unique shots of the bride and groom that should really add to their photo album. I highly recommend Anthony Carbajal!

• Weddings 360 Videography
    Weddings 360 Videography Wedding Videographers

I've known Anthony for years and with every wedding, he puts so much love and attention into it. He really loves what he does and it comes through in his photography! Not only is he the best in the business, but he's one of the nicest guys around!

• Murrieta, 92562 See on map