Annie's Flower Farm

Carlsborg, WA View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Nature inspired flowerfarmer and florist in Sequim WA, on the North Olympic Peninsula, growing over 300 varieties of cut flowers and foliage. We have been featured in Green Wedding Shoes, Seattle Bride Magazine, and the Floret Collective. Weddings on and as well as off tne peninsula; travel is welcome.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
2.9
    Angela Married on 06/16/2018
    My grandmother wanted to make my bouquet for my wedding near Sequim so we searched for flower farms in the area. Sid at Annie's was quick to respond to our request for information and incredibly helpful by providing a list of flowers likely available during the time of our wedding. We worked with her to describe the color palette we wanted for the bouquet. From start to finish, Sid was helpful, responsive, and professional. She clearly takes the care of her flowers seriously, ensuring our bucket of flowers would be in tip-top shape when we picked them up. She helped us determine the ideal timing to pick up the flowers and the best way to store them. We loved the outcome and my grandmother was able to make a beautiful bouquet for me. And the price was so reasonable! Additionally, there was a cancellation so Sid gave us extra flowers for free for the wedding. How thoughtful! We highly recommend Annie's Flower Farm for your wedding flowers.
    Kerie Married on 08/05/2017
    Sid was amazing to work with for our simple DIY wedding. After writing back and forth over several months and talking about the vision we had for our wedding, she picked out the perfect variety of flowers to compliment our color scheme and vision. We mad more than enough flowers to arrange for what we needed and she had lots of helpful tips about how to keep them fresh until our wedding the day after we picked them up. So glad to have been able to support a local bussiness for our wedding!
  • User2244076 2+ years ago
    I did the flowers for a friend's wedding, and the owner was very accommodating with my request for $50.00 worth of flowers to use as filler flowers. I gave her the colors that I needed, and she did a fantastic job of providing me with many flowers in my requested colors. She was very pleasant and easy to work with. She had everything ready at the time we arranged to pick the flowers up. I feel that I got a great deal and I would purchase flowers from her again.

PO Box 1153 Carlsborg, WA, 98324
360-227-6599

Open by appointment only
Location of (Annie's Flower Farm)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding