1243 E. Brickyard Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84106 Map · Phone number

About Annie Clark Harpist

Hi! My name is Annie Clark and I have been playing the harp for over fourteen years. The harp is my love & my passion and I enjoy every opportunity I receive to share my talent! I competed and won the Junior Division American Harp Society National Competition and I have performed at the American Harp Society Festival.

As a recent graduate from the University of Utah receiving my bachelor's degree in Harp Performance, I enjoyed performing with the University of Utah Philharmonic, being a member of the touring Crimson Harp Ensemble, and performing as a Red Hot! student performer at selected on-campus alumni and donor events. I have also had the opportunity to share my love of music through volunteer work at Primary Children's Hospital and other care facilities.

I am currently a harpist at the Grand America Hotel providing background music during afternoon tea and I love playing for weddings, receptions, and other special events.

The harp adds the perfect touch to any special event! I have had many years of experience performing at weddings, receptions, dinner parties, business luncheons, funerals, galas, holiday parties, and other private events. I have an extensive repertoire including classical, jazz, songs from today's top hits, celtic & Irish melodies, religious, and even tunes from popular broadway musicals. I work with clients to make sure we find the perfect songs and music that fit each unique event!

I would love to be a part of your special day! Please contact me about rates & scheduling.

Follow Annie Clark Harpist on

crimson harp 2014 5 of 38

10 Reviews for Annie Clark Harpist

• Lia

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

Annie is an amazing harpist & such a professional! So happy we hired her to play at our wedding!!

Doug · Married on 07/14/2018

Annie's music was BEAUTIFUL! We went with a more contemporary feel for the music, and so glad we did. Hearing some of our favorite songs (songs from Phantom, "All of Me," etc.) on a harp is amazing, and Annie played amazingly. She was on time, great to work with, and we had a lot of good feedback from our guests. Thanks Annie!

Allie · Married on 06/08/2018

Annie was a pleasure to work with! Very easy to communicate with, on time, very professional and played the harp beautifully. Very talented! Would ask her to perform again!

Award

Annie Clark Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo