1243 E. Brickyard Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84106 Map · Phone number

About Annie Clark Harpist

Hi! My name is Annie Clark and I have been playing the harp for over fourteen years. The harp is my love & my passion and I enjoy every opportunity I receive to share my talent! I competed and won the Junior Division American Harp Society National Competition and I have performed at the American Harp Society Festival.

As a recent graduate from the University of Utah receiving my bachelor's degree in Harp Performance, I enjoyed performing with the University of Utah Philharmonic, being a member of the touring Crimson Harp Ensemble, and performing as a Red Hot! student performer at selected on-campus alumni and donor events. I have also had the opportunity to share my love of music through volunteer work at Primary Children's Hospital and other care facilities.

I am currently a harpist at the Grand America Hotel providing background music during afternoon tea and I love playing for weddings, receptions, and other special events.

The harp adds the perfect touch to any special event! I have had many years of experience performing at weddings, receptions, dinner parties, business luncheons, funerals, galas, holiday parties, and other private events. I have an extensive repertoire including classical, jazz, songs from today's top hits, celtic & Irish melodies, religious, and even tunes from popular broadway musicals. I work with clients to make sure we find the perfect songs and music that fit each unique event!

I would love to be a part of your special day! Please contact me about rates & scheduling.

Follow Annie Clark Harpist on

dsc0893

11 Reviews for Annie Clark Harpist

Nancy Sengmanichanh · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire her!!!

Annie was great to work with. Very responsive to any questions or concerns prior to the big day. I definitely recommend all brides to walk down to her beautiful rendition of Canon in D & Perfect by Ed Sheeran as I did. It's was a lovely moment. Highly recommend her ♥️♥️

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 09/08/2018

Annie is an amazing harpist & such a professional! So happy we hired her to play at our wedding!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Doug · Married on 07/14/2018

Annie's music was BEAUTIFUL! We went with a more contemporary feel for the music, and so glad we did. Hearing some of our favorite songs (songs from Phantom, "All of Me," etc.) on a harp is amazing, and Annie played amazingly. She was on time, great to work with, and we had a lot of good feedback from our guests. Thanks Annie!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Award

Annie Clark Harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Reception Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo